New bus stop pictures around Glasgow

Could we get any 55 posters in shawlands mearns and stewarton road and paisley bus stop s would be terrific
All a massive bill board at giffnock across from lidi and canal street in paisley would be brilliant for advertising 55
I know i don't ask for much
Enjoying the seeing posters thanks

Could we get any 55 posters in shawlands mearns and stewarton road and paisley bus stop s would be terrific
All a massive bill board at giffnock across from lidi and canal street in paisley would be brilliant for advertising 55
I know i don't ask for much
Enjoying the seeing posters thanks
I've got a feeling we will be seeing a lot more come trophy day.

Hopefully pics of our players with the trophy will be appearing on billboards:cool:

Absolutely brilliant, I wonder what will happen to the posters when coming down. I'd live the alifie one for my hall.

Really outstanding stuff. I've 2 bus stops across from me and I'd give my eye teeth to see these posters in them. Fantastic to see them popping up all over the place. Just makes you feel great knowing the pain the filth must be in at all times.

They hate Arfield's salute for some reason.
iCCPFwv.gif

:))

Seen a new poster on bellahouston drive this morning. Was driving plus I didnt have my phone on me

It read something like:

"Rangers fans stand
Shoulder to shoulder

(Graphic of Glen kamaras shirt and squad number)

With Glen Kamara"

Anyone else see any today?

Seen a new poster on bellahouston drive this morning. Was driving plus I didnt have my phone on me

It read something like:

"Rangers fans stand
Shoulder to shoulder

(Graphic of Glen kamaras shirt and squad number)

With Glen Kamara"

Anyone else see any today?

there is one in Kings Park as well

Goin along the dual carriageway today in EK between KFC and Debenhams roundabout on a bus stop was a plain & simple 55.

Thats all it needs to be said, but the other pics are fandabidozy. Luvvly jubbly.

Back