New Football Kits 2020-21

Horrific.
D9-C13147-6-BAA-45-FE-BBD3-0697-D59-CFA77.jpg

20-D9-A56-F-10-AA-49-DD-8-AE3-D22-EE9462-AD6.jpg

FB25343-A-87-D1-4491-A2-C3-7-DDA8-B6-FF90-B.jpg

If we’re walking away from Hummel, then please give us Adidas! These are brilliant!
this is a concept design supposedly based on leaked info about the next Real Madrid kit, I must stress that its almost certainly not this actual design but I thought people would be interested

Inter Milan Home - They've got a great shade of blue but those zig zags are migraine inducing
Inter Milan Away - Nope
Inter Milan third - Outstanding as I had the Umbro 98 version of it

Remember the centenary shirt they brought out as a 2nd strip. Like the flag of St George. One of the Turkish teams they played in europe wearing it kicked up a row, saying it was provocative to muslims because it was a crusader flag.

That shirts worth a fortune now. No doubt the makers took fright and stopped producing them. Was Nike, I think.

Was a belter.

If you’re looking for similar, Huesca had one out last year too.

Anyone else wished we could get rid of sponsors logo on our strips? I understand the financial rewards but I wish we could go back to the days when it wasn't allowed. Much tidier and simpler designs back then.

I was raging the day in here someone had a link to this season's home top unsponsored but I missed the boat. No idea if they actually arrived or if it was a mistake.

But I believe you should be given the choice. There's a variety of reasons folk wouldn't want to be seen wearing a top with a gambling firm or alcohol on it.

Saying that some of our best ever kits came with McEwan's Lager etc.

I see scum have announced a 25m deal with adidas.

We really have to announce a deal soon with a big supplier and more has to be done to remove Ashley.

France Away is dull, Inter 3rd is a great throwback. Sweden one is very nice, England away reminds me of 1990, World in Motion vibe, very nice.

the England one is smart. that man city one is horrendous however. it looks like one of those cracked porcelain lights you get, which are also hideous.

Back