New Heart and Hand Podcast now available - All Empires Eventually Fall

Enjoyed that one.
Like Hoggy, Celtic are potentially 5 points behind us so it is a game at a time until we win a tournament, and we are in 4. Next stop Standard Liege, we defend better than we did against Benfica and I'm confident we can win. The Celtic supporters' behaviour was a public health disaster, why weren't they all arrested? No doubt it would have been difficult to socially distance them in the cells.

Listening in now as @vanderhogg has just said "I expect that trophy" - I honestly cannot wait to see Tav lift his first major trophy and everything else that will follow.

Great listen.

I love the word 'relentless' to describe us just now.

Remain focused, take one game at a time and we will continue to be relentless. Tav, arms aloft with a pot of Ag in his hands (it'll be some site when it comes).

Good listen as always, and congrats on the three year milestone on Patreon. As you say, you and the team are just getting started.

I liked the chat about looking for negativity because it's all going so well. Back in the day all we had to moan about were the hard pies and cold bovrils at Ibrox, so hopefully we're back there soon. :))
Mate of mine is a Liverpool fan and nearly every week either Robertson or Wijnaldum (or both) is getting slaughtered on his social media, so it's not just us!

Back