New Heart and Hand Podcast now available - Manopause

Alan was stupid. Not for the 1st time. At 37, it's probably too late for him to change. But Sportscenes ginger whinger curiously omitted the assualts on Kent & Kamara. Surprised?
We're the 1st side to beat them in the league since Heckybum becamer manager. And kept a clean sheet. Let's accentuate the positives.
No guard of 'honour' for them.
Great pod, as ever!

Its a sad day when some fan boys can put together a pod with better analysis and more nuanced discussion on the McGregor incident than all the mainstream media combined. Where BBC broadcasters show ignorance of the rules, the pod team bring you the facts. Well done lads, keep up the excellent work.

An excellent Birdwatch edition.
It was a crazy ending to the match, reminded me a bit on the Kilmarnock match a while ago when Jack got sent off, we appear to be strolling to a win then something out of the blue happens to put us in danger. Thankfully we got over the line this time. Was good to actually beat Hibs this season as we have been unlucky against them. I think Shagger needs counselling to quell his behaviour, he let his team down and as you say with only mild provocation. I disagree that the match had an end of season feel about it. It was competitive and we played well for an hour then our level dropped for some reason and Hibs started to look more threatening.

Back