New Heart and Hand Podcast now available - Passengers

Well aware but ‘the’ prize that the club and fans wanted was the premier league and in that he as part of the team failed and on the single occasion they should have won it we all know what happened. Whether that’s relevant is debatable but it’s worth highlighting.
From Genius at the piggery to bottle merchant in a few short weeks, unbelievable.

I really enjoyed the detailed conversation about the match.
Unfortunately without 2 of our best players in Tav and Alfie, if the team isn't playing well there is less chance of us grinding out a win. I still think we can win the title but I fear the quality in the back-up players isn't quite good enough. Hopefully Alfie will get his discipline back, he did really well before the Motherwell game, as we need him in every match really. Tynecastle is a tight park and I wouldn't get too despondent about the match, just one of several you will lose during a season, as will Celtic.

A good listen with pertinent points being raised. Always good analysis. I kkep saying it but genuinely hope that this is our bad patch. We are still on the mhanks coat tails and I honestly believe we will win the title. It's been said too often I appreciate but I hope to f**k Sunday really was our wake up call.

The lack of an alternative formation is a massive problem, and I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees it.

One of the few top level football teams who can’t switch formation during a game, it’s very poor.

Although I obviously enjoy listening after a big win, I actually find that, for me, listening after a terrible result is when the pods really come into their own. They are a reminder that we're all in this together and often helps put things in perspective - especially when Andy 'voice of reason' McGowan is on!

The dismissal of it “being over” was good to hear and certainly in contrast to a lot of what I have read and heard over the last couple of days.
Sometimes it’s that bad you begin to doubt your own opinion ffs.

One thing I did wonder when it was mentioned about going on that defining run-the one that stretches longer than the 6 games, the one that says we mean business.

Just how often did we do that during the Souness and Smith era?
My memory might be playing tricks but I always tend to associate us with the losing 1 in 18 with half a dozen draws interspersed sort of run as opposed to this unstoppable juggernaut.

Back