New Home kit Release

Just back from NE shop having bought the boys top. Place seemed well stocked in adult sizes only issue was lettering and numbering on back of top. They have no letter w or numbers 2 and 3 left! obviously cantwell and raskin are proving popular choices.

NUFC one looks ideal for what it is. Classic design and nothing wrong with that. The Castore deal with Wolves is a bit different to normal in that they don't make the replica kits, the club do. A bit like we did with Diadora (?) back in the day. No idea, on that basis, who controls the design.

As ever, with both, the ugliest bit is the sponsor.

replica just got delivered , hoping the pro is better when it arrives, quite underwhelmed

plan was to send this back but decided I’m wearing it today.

When pro top arrives , I’ll give this away. Bare in mind I’m wearing it this weekend but if someone’s genuinely struggling for money and would like the new top, send me a PM and I’ll sort it out. It’s XL mens.
I posted the other day that I bought the pro version and think the quality is really good. I bought the standard version for the wee man and the difference of material is quite substantial. His is a 6 year old mind you so not sure if an adult standard is the same as his but it's quite noticeable the difference in quality. I'm also not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but they both seem slightly different in the shade of blue (maybe just the difference in materials). I reckon you'll like the pro mate.

I posted the other day that I bought the pro version and think the quality is really good. I bought the standard version for the wee man and the difference of material is quite substantial. His is a 6 year old mind you so not sure if an adult standard is the same as his but it's quite noticeable the difference in quality. I'm also not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but they both seem slightly different in the shade of blue (maybe just the difference in materials). I reckon you'll like the pro mate.

100 quid....

Id love it with no sponsor. Otherwise I'll pass

replica just got delivered , hoping the pro is better when it arrives, quite underwhelmed

When pro top arrives , I’ll give this away. Bare in mind I’m wearing it this weekend but if someone’s genuinely struggling for money and would like the new top, send me a PM and I’ll sort it out. It’s XL mens.
Excellent stuff.

Cracking gesture mate.

The only players who will absolutely definitely be here and who any kid would even want printed are butland Tav goldson cantwell and raskin.

Only maybe raskin would change number imo
Raskin better not. Just got his name and number on the back of the wee ones strip.
I did want Cantwell but they were out of W on Wednesday night.

Almost an absolute classic.

Three things that would have made it incredible:

- Sleeve cuffs to match the neck
- Zero% Mission pish removed from Unibet logo. Just ridiculous.
- Seko removed from the back

I believe if these three things had been done it would have been in my top 4 or 5 of all time.
So you'd want the club to have less money from sponsorship. There were posters glad the cuffs weren't done as it would have been to similar to a previous top.

When pro top arrives , I’ll give this away. Bear in mind I’m wearing it this weekend but if someone’s genuinely struggling for money and would like the new top, send me a PM and I’ll sort it out. It’s XL mens.
Fantastic gesture mate. Take a bow.

Anyone mind you used to get a gift with pre-ordering your top. I remember getting a watch one season and it was actually very decent. All for about £40 back then haha

Ordered the new top online but also been surprised with another one through the door yesterday for Father’s Day (knew exactly what it was when I seen the same packaging for both), does anyone know if I can just go down the the Rangers store at EH and get a refund or At least exchange it for a bigger size to give to my brother? Rather than having to send it back?

Back