New kits (all teams)

New West Ham away shirt. Interesting with the white badge.

cUVHO02.jpg

Adidas and Nike have majorly failed the majority of kits this season (in my humble opinion).

Castore may not have succeeded in winning everyone over yet but our 3 kits are one hundred percent more 'bespoke' and tailored to our Club and our fans.

If that's not enough for the Castore haters nothing probably ever will be.

Looking at some of the shite Adidas and Nike have produced this year it's as if they're trolling fans of the clubs they're representing.
Which is nice!

having looked at every new kit shown so far on footballshirtculture, I'll rank the kit makers in order:

Kappa - pretty much all belters
Mizuno - shame they only make Lazio I think, classy looking kits
Umbro - mostly good, old school looking kits. Bournemouth away is a blemish on their record.
Macron - some crackers, some not so great, mostly decent to good
Castore - a mixed bag, some right good ones and a fair few sniders aswell. they love to reuse a template.
Hummel - another mixed bag
Errea - don't think their designs have changed since the 90s. inoffensive, with a certian off-brand charm
Joma - they all seem to have umpteen sponsers all over them so hard judge them fairly
Nike - boring
Puma - boring
Adidas - a couple of not bad efforts like Celta Vigo, but an overwhelming majority of absolutely disgusting kits from Adidas this year

having looked at every new kit shown so far on footballshirtculture, I'll rank the kit makers in order:

Kappa - pretty much all belters
Mizuno - shame they only make Lazio I think, classy looking kits
Umbro - mostly good, old school looking kits. Bournemouth away is a blemish on their record.
Macron - some crackers, some not so great, mostly decent to good
Castore - a mixed bag, some right good ones and a fair few sniders aswell. they love to reuse a template.
Hummel - another mixed bag
Errea - don't think their designs have changed since the 90s. inoffensive, with a certian off-brand charm
Joma - they all seem to have umpteen sponsers all over them so hard judge them fairly
Nike - boring
Puma - boring
Adidas - a couple of not bad efforts like Celta Vigo, but an overwhelming majority of absolutely disgusting kits from Adidas this year
Genuinely love Umbro stuff. Seem to get the 90s designs spot on without making mental arses of it like adidas look to be doing this season

Genuinely love Umbro stuff. Seem to get the 90s designs spot on without making mental arses of it like adidas look to be doing this season
Their Wimbledon kits this year are spectacular, the third kit in particular. It helps having a good sponsor right enough but they have done a good job.

I still maintain the tailored by Umbro strips we had in the late 2000’s are some of the best we’ve ever had. Not a single bad effort.

Back