New pictures put up inside Ibrox

I am assuming this was done by the same “ designer” who thought putting tacky banners on our main stand was a good idea

Does he/they not realise you are allowed to have a plain wall without covering it in stickers ?

Horrendous except maybe the last one with the trophy count. Far too busy in an enclosed space . Utterly clueless.

I’m away for a large Havana club n coke - I’m Not having a good day.

However gave the ok for this should hand in their resignation in the morning, our main stand is a iconic masterpiece envied the world over. Looks so out of place against the wood panelled walkways..

Our main stand is a work of art. This shite brings it down. Tacky, modern, rubbish. Are we going to stick Warburton's "send the fans home happy" back up too?

There are countless incredible photos of our triumphs over the decades that we could put up.
One of Tav scoring in a meaningless game should be very far down this list.

totally disagree. That photo will be relevant to our current squad of players and will have a much, much, much bigger impact on them.

that being said they look tacky and rather needless.

I wonder if this was Gerrard's doing? It seems to be a common occurrence with modern day managers to plaster the walls with inspirational quotes and photos.

Dont like it ,our main stand has class about it almost like a museum rather than a football ground with fine wood and marbel finish these just make it look tacky ,just my opinion

Yeah, not liking it at all. Just doesn’t go with the feel of the stadium.

It’s like putting brown sauce on a chocolate digestive.

Very disappointing design choices for that part of the stadium. It would be like me allowing my daughters to put up their one direction posters in the sitting room .

Hard to see from the angles in the photos, would like to see them in the flesh

First impressions not great though

Not for me. Our trophy haul is displayed in the tunnel area and looks better.
If they're insisting on having pictures on the walls why not one's of our Captains raising trophies?

Think they look fine. They way folk are going on as if we have demolished the marble staircase.

Its a wee bit of corridor and instead of the grotty ancient wallpaper we had up they have added a few graphics and some paint. No big deal.

The former players one looks good! The rest? Dunno.

The Tav one is epic as a picture but needed? Not sure. The trophies one, maybe in the trophy room seeing as everything doesn’t fit in there anyway - but should add the war years trophies too. The “this is Ibrox” one is obviously taken from the idea at Anfield. Not sure I like it.

A photo of a goal from a season they won a treble? Nah not for me.

Whole thing is as tacky as the poxy covers over the club deck stairs.
I think you’re missing the point in the picture as are most of the responders to the tweet. It’s a picture of us celebrating a goal against our rivals. It’s our captain and the fans in the same picture. It represents unity between the players and us - I think anyway.

I’d rather see a picture of us celebrating against them than against St boo for example.

I’m just not sure it’s needed inside the stadium. I’m pretty sure the HTC is full of this type of thing anyway.

I think you’re missing the point in the picture as are most of the responders to the tweet. It’s a picture of us celebrating a goal against our rivals. It’s our captain and the fans in the same picture. It represents unity between the players and us - I think anyway.

I’d rather see a picture of us celebrating against them than against St boo for example.

I’m just not sure it’s needed inside the stadium. I’m pretty sure the HTC is full of this type of thing anyway.
I am missing no point, it’s as tinpot as when aberdeen put photos up in their stadium of beating us a semi final when they went on to lose the final.

It’s embarrassing and unbecoming of our club.

Remember aberdeen got laughed at for putting up a photo in there tunnel area of beating us in a semi final

We have just done the same hear. We won a game of football nothing more...
Who gives these ideas the go ahead..

Not really.

If you would care to get the story correct Aberdeen too their existing photos down and put the semi pics up for our arrival.

If this was the same thing we would be changing the pics depending on our opponent

Completely different scenario here fancy getting of the clubs back?

I am missing no point, it’s as tinpot as when aberdeen put photos up in their stadium of beating us a semi final when they went on to lose the final.

It’s embarrassing and unbecoming of our club.
Well they’re up now. Nowt you or I can do about it.

Surely there are people in place at Ibrox that can advise when crap ideas like this are put forward? Similar to when the banners went up at the sides of the main stand.

Back