New Rangers Store Items.

As much as I want this deal to be beneficial for the club... Anything decent looking is out of stock and the rest looks like tacky shit. I can't help but think in the long run the club will be losing out on alot of potential cash!

To be fair mate I was in JD yesterday and Under Armour have a face mask for £25. Obviously I know about Castores previous quality problems. But if they’re good material then they’re in line with other sports retailers.
The UA mask is technically far more advanced than this castore one hence the price tag.

Depends what he’s bought. The replica kits and training gear prices are on a par with most other clubs. Home kit (Men’s) appears to have issues but the Away and Third are generally highly praised. Those are the items that will be, by a considerable margin, the biggest sellers.

The more expensive stuff seems to be more ‘limited edition’ type gear.
I was assuming with the amount spent it wasn’t just lots or training gear

ZF6b4oH.jpg

The tracksuit looks like another cheaply-made, generic base garment, with a strip of RFC crests stitched down the side; and a couple of logos ironed on. They haven't even selectively cut the strip of crests at the correct point - just cut it where they need to, even if that means a shoddy looking finish with parts of the crests being cut in half. These Beahon shysters are taking the Rangers support for a very expensive ride and must be sitting at home, laughing their arses off.

Last edited:
I need cheering up.

Might go to the store tomorrow for a laugh.

White top looks hslf decent so I can laugh at the tat and maybe buy a top.

For what?
Selling overpriced football attire?
To be fair mate our adidas tops were ridiculously good, lasted years.design and quality top notch

I wore mine to fives for years and was still able to flog them 20 odd years later for more than I bought them for.

My son ordered the “Anthem” jacket on 31st August.... emailed them on 15th September asking for an update

Email reply on 17th stating that they would be unable to fulfil the order and it has now been cancelled and refund will be given....

Why are they advertising things that can’t be fulfilled?

What about actually getting some polo shirts etc in actual Rangers blue regather than Black/Navy.

Will say this about the Hummel polo shirts they were pretty good looking, every bit as good quality and were a cracking colour of Blue

What % do Rangers get ?

Wish people would stop with the jackanory stories that everyone is affected.
All there doing is putting fans of putting money into the club.
Genuine question:I thought it was sorted has there been more **** ups in the past 2 weeks??
Doesn’t seem they’ve addressed the overpricing issue if the tracksuit costs £155

Hopefully they do. It will cost them and the club plenty.
Good to hear sensible messages on this issue. The amount of messages done by certain posters having a go are stupid.
"Don't buy then" blah blah.....
They are missing the point the stuff is inferior quality at inflated prices. That has got to be the reason why people have their reasons on the quality issues that have been apparent since the merchandise was released.

How will you know if ‘the quality has improved’ if you aren’t going to buy anything? Because some people on Facebook told ye?
Don't do Facebook. Read a lot of comments on here. Probably read on here if quality improves. Already mentioned would consider buying if the negativity regarding the problem was sorted.
Hope that answers you. If not...tough.

Picked up all 3 shirts and a hoodie all been washed at 20 degrees with no issues whatsoever. Its shite that many seem to be having problems and the customer service clearly leaves a lot to be desired but my experiences have all been very positive. I can see why people are pissed off when people still have problems and they keep putting out more gear tho!

Picked up all 3 shirts and a hoodie all been washed at 20 degrees with no issues whatsoever. Its shite that many seem to be having problems and the customer service clearly leaves a lot to be desired but my experiences have all been very positive. I can see why people are pissed off when people still have problems and they keep putting out more gear tho!
Glad you have not had any problems with any puchases
Lots of people have. Here lies the problem. The supplier and the club have to fix this or lots of money will be lost. The supporters deserve much better. This situation has been going on for weeks.

You can’t sell a tracksuit for that price when you’ve openly admitted so many issues with quality control and you’re still selling a Fruit of the Loom jumper for £60.

£155 for THAT tracksuit LOL.

Absolutely howling.

Nobody has a gun to their head but they are openly ripping the piss this lot.

So you don’t like it, which is fair enough. However, if I see a tracksuit I don’t fancy by Nike, Adidas or anybody else I don’t say ‘they are ripping the piss’. I’d simply note it’s not for me and move on bye.

They clearly just aren’t listening , and it’s a shame because we want it to be a fruitful partnership . Like all things it will end , some are saying sooner than later at this rate . Either way we have a three year deal which makes the club good money and that will be the bottom line . If the gear is still as shoddy at the end of the contract we move on to a proper kit manufacturer like Nike , Adidas , etc . Let’s not get too worked up about it .

The £9 for a facemask didn't put me off. It was the £5.50 for the tracked shipping cost that did.

I wish they would produce more of the "limited edition" orange training tops. I think there would still be a big demand for them.

Why do they opt to sell "limited edition" merchandise in Rangers Store only, when there's lots of fans world wide and all over Britain? That's just stupidity.

The £9 for a facemask didn't put me off. It was the £5.50 for the tracked shipping cost that did.

I wish they would produce more of the "limited edition" orange training tops. I think there would still be a big demand for them.

Why do they opt to sell "limited edition" merchandise in Rangers Store only, when there's lots of fans world wide and all over Britain? That's just stupidity.
This would be a top seller IMO.
Hope they produce more of these, as it's clearly going to be a money maker.

Back