We cheer the boys in blue
Most successful team in football
We're Scotland's gallant few
Though times they have been hard
We travelled near and far
You'll always hear us roaring
At the the stands of Ibrox park

woahohohohohohohoh

Didn't notice any other new(ish) songs watching the game on the telly last night.

Every Saturday we follow? if it is....

Every Saturday we follow
We cheer the boys in blue
Most successful team in football
We're Scotland's gallant few
Though times they have been hard
We travelled near and far
You'll always hear us roaring
At the the stands of Ibrox park

woahohohohohohohoh

Didn't notice any other new(ish) songs watching the game on the telly last night.

I like that one.

How come people can sing great wee songs like that and 4 boys had a dream, yet feel they can't sing the original words to the Cardoso song and need to give it the provos and IRA garbage?

Tin hat on but I'm not a fan of this song, these "ultras" songs with lyrics shoehorned in combined with the drum banging gets right on my tits tbh
I think we should just stop singing as nearly every song gets slated on here.
wiiN5K6.gif

I think we should just stop singing as nearly every song gets slated on here.
wiiN5K6.gif

Remember someone saying that we should not bother with these new songs and stick to singing the old traditional ones. The song he was complaining about was Rangers Easy OK which is as old as the hills. How can you keep people happy when they dont even know what they are talking about?

The song the thread is about is fantastic and got the crowd going last night more than the 'traditional' ones. The problem is the ones looking for the traditional songs still dont join in anyway.

Please stop this 50p flute song , it is cringeworthy and embarrassing and just gives people another stick to beat us with !

Please stop this 50p flute song , it is cringeworthy and embarrassing and just gives people another stick to beat us with !
When I was young I had no sense I bought a flute for 50 p
The only tune that I could play was no surrender the Rangers way...

Said before I heard guys trying those words at Motherwell but they had no chance with everyone obsessing over the Ira.

How come people can sing great wee songs like that and 4 boys had a dream, yet feel they can't sing the original words to the Cardoso song and need to give it the provos and IRA garbage?
For the same reason folk can't take a positive (which clearly only serves to create atmosphere and reduce the time available for singing the songs you don't like) without the need to bring us down with a negative.

When I was young I had no sense I bought a flute for 50 p
The only tune that I could play was no surrender the Rangers way...

Said before I heard guys trying those words at Motherwell but they had no chance with everyone obsessing over the Ira.

Keep pushing this version. If some sing this then its harder to accuse us of singing the naughty words.

Same with STB. Sing "%^*& the refs and the SFA".

Don’t care for songs every other team has a version of. When English clubs first stole the Billy Boys I was pissed. That’s ours and we should stick to our own songbbook with obvious additions from time to time like the Durrant, McCoist and Penny Arcade songs.

Whats the song here?

Surely people are not hoping that every saturday we follow song "Catches on"

Its been sung practically every game this season :D

It caught on ages ago

The stuff people get worked up about on this board is unreal at times, some songs you like you don’t so what.

We are a massive support and with that comes a wide range of supporters.

Chill oot

Reactions: WBD
I like the song, my only issue is with every other wee diddy club have there own version now, that's normal with these ultra type songs though.

I agree. We should all sit in silence. We would get more appreciation for the game as we could hear the players talk. They would also be able to hear is more clearly when we tell them what to do.
Absolutely right mate. Fans should take turns at telling SG exactly where he is going wrong and make no noise at all except for the occasional "feck this" or "Tav your shiiite" player names can be changed for the second one when the mood suits.. The new songs are what they are, us oldies will still sing the older ones but the younger bears are at least making an attempt at an atmosphere and fair play to them

Whats the song here?

Surely people are not hoping that every saturday we follow song "Catches on"

Its been sung practically every game this season :D

It caught on ages ago

This thread started in September

I agree. We should all sit in silence. We would get more appreciation for the game as we could hear the players talk. They would also be able to hear is more clearly when we tell them what to do.

Not the point, banging a drum and being conducted by megaphone is nauseating.

Bring back the 90’s for me

Not the point, banging a drum and being conducted by megaphone is nauseating.

Bring back the 90’s for me

The 90's atmosphere was f.u.cking shyte. Why do you think The Blue Order started in the early 2000's

I am assuming you are misremembering.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of any song that ultimately won't lead to issues with the authorities so a yes to Every Saturday We Follow and a no to 50p flutes

Back