New Strips

My top is out for delivery today between 1300-1700. I'm confident that we would have got them on the 1st if it hadn't been for the issue with the SD contract expiring. I'm sure it will be fine moving forward.

Got my emails and my order number was upwards of 18000.

Edit #18925

Last edited:
Apparently mine is due today. Happy it’s arriving. Mightily annoyed at myself for not sticking with the weight loss. No chance the thing will fit for a good few weeks :D

I've got something similar sadly.
[/QUOTE]

Another fault? Someone sent me a pic of a branded bag damaged and the shirt missing.
Shouldn’t have RFC and Castore on it

Finally got the email that Hermes have received the order. Hopefully get it in next 24 hours.

Mine just arrived, pleased to say no issues with stitching or anything. It does seem to be a snug fit on the old gut area, will need to get back into my pre lockdown fitness routine!

I've spotted an issue with mine, at the bottom of the shirt, under CASTORE, in smaller letters mine says: TE PERFORMANCE WEAR.
looks like there are missing letters at the start. SHI going by some of the replies!!

I've spotted an issue with mine, at the bottom of the shirt, under CASTORE, in smaller letters mine says: TE PERFORMANCE WEAR.
looks like there are missing letters at the start. SHI going by some of the replies!!

Don't hold up much hope for more letters coming off in the wash

Top just arrived and 2 marks on the front. Two lines thats either pen marks or pulls, gutted. Sending an email to Castore with pics.

there should be an email from both Castore and Hermes – is it possible that you've input your email address incorrectly? It's strange for both not to send. Unless it just hasn't shipped yet.

I have nothing since the initial pre-order mail. I definitely have the correct email address as I received their mails from Fri & Sun about tops going out and new away top. Also nothing in junk folders.

I have nothing since the initial pre-order mail. I definitely have the correct email address as I received their mails from Fri & Sun about tops going out and new away top. Also nothing in junk folders.

Strange indeed, maybe worth sending them an email with your order number to see what's going ono

get the images e-mailed to Castore, not sure how that got through their quality control
Tbf it’s the only defect we’ve seen so far and thousands have received their tops today and let’s face it people will post defects on line if they get them. The smudging could easily be heat damage in transit too.

Unbelievable quality. I know I am biased but the best feeling and comfortable strip I’ve ever worn. You get to know which side of the divide your delivery guy is on... mines threw my parcel on my doorstep and walked away, not even acknowledging I had collected it or giving me a no worries to my cheers. Get it up the smelly rat.

I'm same as you, emailed them this morning.

Back