Newcastle v Brighton, Alkmaar v West Ham & Thursday's other football

Great night of drama and perhaps a bit of a romantic element to the night with Seville getting to the Europa League final a year after we came to their place to try and win it.

Great season for the Italians too so far, 3 finalists in the 3 tournaments.

Hope West Ham do the business, as well as Roma and Man City.

Hang on a second, I never said anything about women getting a slap. That's well out of order you saying that.

Anyway, %^*& West Ham. Lived near London over 40 years and never liked them

Whatever. You’ve mad an arse of yourself condoning violence against innocent family members of players.

I know the CL IS WERE the money is but for me the atmosphere at europa league games pisses all over the semis in the cl
The seville fans were like us v the Germans last yr. Also all there fans wearing red looked brilliant..

I wouldn't be sweating any of the two or three favourites to finish 2nd in Switzerland.

Would prefer to swerve the 2nd place in Belgium.

I wasn't, I was talking about the 2nd place Ukrainians will potentially need to play them in the round prior to us entrring. Shaktar who have a higher coefficient than us and could lead to us not being seeded for the play off round, would enter in round 2 if they don't win the league.

Still feels surreal we were a goal or a couple of penalty kicks away from winning a major European trophy last season.

Not going to lie, I’m still gutted.

Lino just taken a tumble there.

What a result though. I heard Ferguson on talkSPORT the other morning all smug after the 4-0 first leg.

Not so smug now.

Back