Next Carlisle Manager

I got 20/1 £20 Sky Bet

6/1 £20 Paddy Power (Was 25/1 before i started to register an account)

Its'a ll over the local radio stations this morning in Carlisle

Fingers crossed chaps

Due to the fact the carlisle managers market is such a small pool of money. And a lot of folk on this forum put a bet on because of a tip its no wonder a rank outsider became favourite. Thats how it works. His odds come down and people think the rumour has legs and more join in.

Clubs a joke, being ran in to the Ground - never any type of protest other than those who stop going or prattle crap on social media/message boards. See the same people saying the same things over and over again about the Owners/Custodians etc yet nothing ever changes and they do nothing to bring on change. Loads of people claiming to be in the know (not a go at opening poster) but who overall really know %^*& all.

Completely uninformed opinion but wouldn’t be too surprised to see Skelton get it.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Michael Bridges, He was in Carlisle last week at the club and spoke to my source saying he was looking to become a manager in the uk....

Just got 20-1

Maybe nothing in it other than coincidence but worth a punt chaps

My Source is concrete

There's my disclaimer :)

My info was 100% Genuine i stand by what was said.

I'll take the hit tho chaps ive broad shoulders you can bang your keyboards but ive big ugly blokes at work who lumped on big who will be baying for my blood tomorrow morning ha ha

Back