Next week is attitude

Potentially the biggest load of nonsense I've read on this forum.

He's played against them twice, he turned the game in our favour when he came on at Ibrox in January.

Was the same as the rest of the team in the last game, not quite at it. Accusing him of going missing is just a ridiculous claim.
He never turned the game against Timmy
Timmy shot themselves in the foot with their own red card.
If Gerrard starts with Hagi and Aribo it's like starting with 9 men.

He 100% did. Anyone who watched that game knows we were getting the better of them even before the red card from half time. Hagi and Aribo together against Celtic shouldn't happen, but one of them should start on the right.

That’s a bit silly.
There is no doubt Hagi influenced the game.
He was playing against the same amount of defenders as there were before the red card.
(Morelos was similar.)
I would agree that playing them both, on the same side of the pitch, is taking a chance defensively.

To be honest until yesterday I wasn't sure we would be fired up enough for it. Then I seen Kennedys comments about still being the best team in Scotland and I thought thats going on the notice board at Auchenhowie for the rest of the week. That and winning a double has to be our motivation. We need to put them back in their box and confirm that all they have done is get excited about beating Livi.

Back four picks itself.
Midfield of Kamara,Davis & Arfield
Up front Kent,Alfie, Roofe/Aribo
This with Aribo instead of Roofe, if we can sort out what happened to our left hand side yesterday, where all our problems came from, then we will win it.

We need to play like Champions next week no fear and everybody has to be up for it. I’m certain the manager will have them fired up no slow start, we need to show that we are the best team in Scotland and put them and their scum fans into a Summer of depression and negativity.

Certainly need a massive uplift from the last 2 games against them.

I do not want to start slow and sloppy like we did in these games. It set a bad tone and we allowed them to get a foothold on the game and allowed them to press us.

Big push next week. Midfield need to be on it.
Agree. The scum will be coming and playing there hearts out to salvage anything from this season. We need to set the tone from kick off. Won't be easy. This is massive, Gerrard must get this right

We arent doing much wrong, in control of all our games but have been playing very much within ourselves for a few weeks now understandably so. On sat we must really up the pace of our game as make no mistake they will actually fancy them selves to win. Tav and Jack are big misses for us but its really up to us to dictate this game anything less im not sure we will win.

Back