Next weekend neither us or them are at home ??

IMG-1705.gif

That doesn't usually happen ??
I'll give you a proper answer.

No we don't. Probably the best way it could have been done to keep it as fair as possible.

We've the harder game, we never come away from Paisley with an easy 3 points when playing well so never mind just now. Plus them going to Dundee, who are awful... I'd be happy to come away from the weekend as it is. Anything else is a bonus!

I hope it pisses down all week in Dundee. Give the manky mob a postponement to deal with

Knowing the SPFL though theyve likely got an alternate venue all ready rather than force the tims to play three time in a week

It’s happened a few times, if I was paranoid, I would say it’s to give them another advantage in having 3pm the last4 at home (or 5 out of 7 if you are even more paranoid

But as these allegedly “even themselves out by the random comluter we’ll get as favourable a schedule next year

I hope it pisses down all week in Dundee. Give the manky mob a postponement to deal with

Knowing the SPFL though theyve likely got an alternate venue all ready rather than force the tims to play three time in a week
Probably play it at hampden as well.

Bear in mind Tannadice doesn’t have VAR.

Back