Nick Walsh for Cup Final and Beaton VAR

Thought Clancy was a shoo in.
I don’t know if it’s through his doing or not but it’s been a strange season for Clancy. His domestic profile seems to have slipped a bit.

He’s had two Rangers games and three Celtic games. Last season he had five Rangers games and six Celtic games ( one was a Rangers v Celtic game). The season before five Rangers games, four Celtic games (one was a Rangers v Celtic game).

Beaton on VAR, probably get warned by Rodgers beforehand in the papers as well
Well the Daily Record heading is all about Beaton getting 'a special job' rather than that wee prick Walsh getting the main gig.

We all know the score, they'll somehow turn the narrative that referees go to the monitor and stick to their original decision against us, as a negative thing for them, and that VAR is on our side.

3/5.

Robertson is not a Celtic supporter, source is a Scottish FIFA referee.
Better to judge it by what you see than what some guy tells you
Actions speak louder than words
As for Walsh it's not great but at least it's not Clancy
Having Beaton on VAR gives the scum a convenient get out clause
Walsh makes a bad decision (including blatantly correct ones that are against them) then they can just blame Beaton

Beaton should just announce his retirement now as well.

He'll be the scapegoat if we get a result.

Walsh's last games refereeing us were the 2-1 win away at St Mirren and the 5-0 win over Hearts

He was pretty good those days I recall. It could have been much worse. Just glad it's not Clancy

Walsh's last games refereeing us were the 2-1 win away at St Mirren and the 5-0 win over Hearts

He was pretty good those days I recall. It could have been much worse. Just glad it's not Clancy
he was good away to st mirren when he booked the Rangers goalkeeper for cleanly winning the ball and gave st.mirren a free kick in a dangerous position ?

1000000000000000% the Beaton at Hearts VAR will be hammered home to send the message ‘not to do that again’

I wonder if fans of other clubs in countries where 2 or 3 clubs dominate like,Holland or France complain about refs and all the conspiracies? :))
Celtic fans claim the Scottish media is biased against them. Their complaints can't be taken seriously.

Says it all we don’t have any referees we do like.

The one's I mentioned are cheats and awful, the rest awful.

I've never seen such a low standard in all my life watching football in this wee country.

Name one referee in Scotland you think is half decent because I certainly can't.

The one's I mentioned are cheats and awful, the rest awful.

I've never seen such a low standard in all my life watching football in this wee country.

Name one referee in Scotland you think is half decent because I certainly can't.
I can’t. We need to change things by partnering with other similar countries and having a cohort of full time professional refs. Swapping them about with the likes of Belgium , Holland Scandinavian countries. Get more and different experience for them.

I can’t. We need to change things by partnering with other similar countries and having a cohort of full time professional refs. Swapping them about with the likes of Belgium , Holland Scandinavian countries. Get more and different experience for them.

That's actually a brilliant idea, but too good for the absolute Clowns running the SFA to think about!

Back