Nicky Clark & Stevie May

Gio hasn't been the man for a long while now, today has changed nothing.

The board need to wake up and smell the proverbial .

Thinking the very thing during the match, those two played a level above our men and looked fitter.

They might be 'nobodies', but they worked theirt arses off for that blue shirt today.

How many players in an orange shirt can say the same ??
Every Rangers player should know what are they going to face from each team in Scotland. It is their big game so they will be running at top speed trying to force an upset.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to any Rangers team, but unfortunately it is to this team.

I did hear the suggestion that if May had been playing for us today, he would have had at least a hat-trick.
But that three months after he was with us, he would be just as bad as the rest of our turgid lot.

It's an awful indictment of our "defence" (and midfield too) that both May & Clark and their team-mates gave us such problems, and could actually have had more goals.

One point I did think about is that at least St J actually started with two forwards.
Not necessarily saying that we should have done that, since Alfie and Colak don't seem to know where each other is at any time. Or even that they play in the same team.

2 nobodies. Worth net zero.

That’s what it takes to score against us now, 2 freebies.

Anyone still want to be a “Derby bear” or a “smiley bear” and convince me Gio is the man?
When your managers time is up, this is the results you see, these are the players that do it. This is when you know it’s time.

You could see May was causing enough problems that he was going to be involved with a second goal.
I was just about to post that comment on the game thread as he crossed for the second goal.

The first goal if he was a better player he would have been able to spin and get a shot away just as it was poked out to Brown.

I agree that we’re in a sorry state if May is causing us serious problems.

Every Rangers player should know what are they going to face from each team in Scotland. It is their big game so they will be running at top speed trying to force an upset.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to any Rangers team, but unfortunately it is to this team.

It's not a surprise to this team, they just don't give a %^*&.

There are none of them that know what it means to be a Rangers man.

I've said it before and I'll say it again there's very few of these players now that will look back when they retire and think of themselves as Rangers men.

That's the worst thing about the last 10 years, the Rangers identity has been removed from football so we don't get the same type of player we had before that will fight to the end to make sure we get something out of games.

This bunch of players were summed up in the Aberdeen game after Walter died. No true Rangers team would've found themselves behind on such an important occasion.

Get StevieG back to hold the fort until we get a new manager in place.
It’s vital we get this right.

They might be 'nobodies', but they worked theirt arses off for that blue shirt today.

How many players in an orange shirt can say the same ??
In sport people who aren't as good or aren't in form try to compensate for it by putting in a graft and hard work, we have a squad with a lot of players not in form, but they just shrug their shoulders.

Anyone still want to be a “Derby bear” or a “smiley bear” and convince me Gio is the man?

Add Andy Considine to that, and you've got three of the poorest players to ever play SPL level football. Utter jobbers, taking the piss out of us.

Take it you are a high achiever my man , good on you and apologies that the rest of us cannot meet those standards of yours.

Btw Stevie May didn’t score today

Just the 25 touches for Čolak today. Less than Stevie May, Nicky Clark and the least amount of touches of any player that played 90 minutes.

Two absolute jobbers destroying us. A dud 25 year old from Malta scoring his first ever professional goal.

Back