Nico Raskin very good

Just because he was an improvement on Lundstram doesn’t mean he’s great. I’m pretty sure anyone off the bench would have been an improvement in there.

He’s been pretty average in the bulk of the games he’s played in. Not convinced he’s the answer and in my opinion it’s Sterling and Dio in there next season with a new no. 10.

So much space in last 20 with tired players everywhere. If he didn't look like he had energy he wouldn't get a game for a championship team.

We should have been building him up and getting him fit instead of lundstram as he will still be out player next season unlike lundstram, unless he is sold of course.

Lundstram's tackle was madness but due to Diomande doing his invisible man again, Lundstram was playing their midfield on his own.

Raskin would be a major upgrade on Diomande imo.
How did hatate play today? He didn't. Diomande was over him. He did his job. Lawrence failed on McGregor, lundstram had to watch O'Reilly.

Guess who got MOTM and scored

Does it not raise questions to the manager why we haven’t played him in the run in?
The Manager needs time to get his own team together and players fit but some of his decisions are strange. Raskin’s lack of game time is one. He doesn’t need to be a world beater to get in our team in recent weeks but has been nowhere.

Maybe smacks of grasping for positives, but I thought Raskin was great when he came on.
Won the ball back plenty, pressed their midfield, and got us going forward time and again.

Showed much more than Lundstram has for weeks and weeks.

He looked much more like the player we saw at times last season. Here's hoping he keeps it up over the next few games. I think he could be one worth keeping around.
Wouldn't go so far as saying he was great, but he was at least passable. Strange he hasn't played more recently.

Maybe smacks of grasping for positives, but I thought Raskin was great when he came on.
Won the ball back plenty, pressed their midfield, and got us going forward time and again.

Showed much more than Lundstram has for weeks and weeks.

He looked much more like the player we saw at times last season. Here's hoping he keeps it up over the next few games. I think he could be one worth keeping around.
How he wasn’t brought on at ht i will never know. Starting that 2nd half with Lawrence and Diomande as our midfield was absolutely criminal.

QUOTE="Blootoonboy, post: 16398475, member: 1269"]
Thank fcuk, I hope Raskin takes his chance.

Knowing PC he’ll defrost Dowell again.
[/QUOTE]
Who's Dowell?!

Raskin now needs a chance. Am sick of Lundstram and today has really put the lid on it.

Got to find out if he has anything to offer.

Back