Nikica Jelavic Exclusive!

A fantastic centre forward who made it clear he was using us as a stepping stone to the Premier League. I’ve no problems with that - that’s the way it is right now. He scored some terrific goals and made us a few quid profit.

If he could point us in the direction of the next Nikica Jelavic then that’d be very much appreciated.

A fantastic centre forward who made it clear he was using us as a stepping stone to the Premier League. I’ve no problems with that - that’s the way it is right now. He scored some terrific goals and made us a few quid profit.

If he could point us in the direction of the next Nikica Jelavic then that’d be very much appreciated.

Made us a few quid profit?
Made Craig whyte a few quid profit

Whyte basically gave him away to Everton for peanuts. Still cant believe it to this day how much we got for him when strikers were going for triple what we got

eRvuf.jpg

This is it, we aren't stupid dont lie to us. A bit like Alfie at the moment he has made it clear he wants to play at as high a level as possible and u fortunately thats not Scotland.

When he moves on like Jelavic he will go with a lot of goodwill from the support and be welcome back any time.

Used to annoy me a guy in front of me in the west enclosure used to.call him Jellyfish.
Asshole. Easily annoyed grumpy loyal.

Great player. Couldn't have left any sooner when the EPL came calling. In hindsight it was the correct decision given the utter shambles that was to unfold about 2 weeks after he left.

Whyte basically gave him away to Everton for peanuts. Still cant believe it to this day how much we got for him when strikers were going for triple what we got
No need for Whyte to ask for the going rate when he was putting the fee straight in his pocket.

Back