Nikola Katić’ Attitide

hammer17

Official Ticketer
seen his Instagram post of a screengrab of him playing against Killie at Murray Park, seems to have a very good head on his shoulders after being left out these past few weeks and is prepared to knuckle down and try and win his place back

it would be easy for him to mump and moan about it being in a different country and what not

Good on him

7BE23A3D-1A30-4BE5-8DC6-4474643DC4D3_zpsqhilajxi.png

I am sure there was a guy on Twitter claiming he asked for a transfer a few weeks ago !!

Guy off the Grapes bus

Exactly the attitude required that Gerrard has instilled in his team.
His time will come. Might have to be patient in the mean time.

Was in the Argyle Suite for the Livingstone game and he came up to speak before the match. He was saying it’s down to himself he’s not been first pick and he has a few sessions before the next game to work hard and impress the gaffer to get himself back in. Seems to have his head screwed on and knows he will get another shot if he keeps his head down and works hard.

Was in the Argyle Suite for the Livingstone game and he came up to speak before the match. He was saying it’s down to himself he’s not been first pick and he has a few sessions before the next game to work hard and impress the gaffer to get himself back in. Seems to have his head screwed on and knows he will get another shot if he keeps his head down and works hard.

Good to hear. Along with the Instagram above, he also posted a picture of him celebrating at Ibrox with the caption "FAITH ⏳" a week ago

Heard it too, spoke well.

seen his Instagram post of a screengrab of him playing against Killie at Murray Park, seems to have a very good head on his shoulders after being left out these past few weeks and is prepared to knuckle down and try and win his place back

it would be easy for him to mump and moan about it being in a different country and what not

Good on him

7BE23A3D-1A30-4BE5-8DC6-4474643DC4D3_zpsqhilajxi.png
Where the feck is Murray park ?.

He is only something like 21 years old. Big Worral is about the same but IMHO has hit a nice bit of form lately much like Katic at the start of the season. Young players tend to be either really good or have a really bad day, I think he is still at a stage in his career where he needs to get gradually introduced to the first team before he will be a constant pick. I like Katic and I believe he has a great career ahead of him.

Think he has a good future with us, but needs to bide his time and get back to the way he was playing at the start of the season. Think Worral is a better player after a couple of issues at the start.

Did Gerrard not say when we first signed him that they'd brought in Katic for the future, not to make him a 1st pick CH straight away? I think lack of alternatives were part of the reason that he started every game until Villarreal away, but he took the chance. Worrall and McAuley are ahead of him in the queue for me now. Next season could be the one when Katic kicks on.

He's got a big future with us imo. As the gaffer has said, competition for places is hot so he just needs to keep working hard in training.

19 starts already this season so he's doing something right.

Did Gerrard not say when we first signed him that they'd brought in Katic for the future, not to make him a 1st pick CH straight away? I think lack of alternatives were part of the reason that he started every game until Villarreal away, but he took the chance. Worrall and McAuley are ahead of him in the queue for me now. Next season could be the one when Katic kicks on.

Yes he did, but that's quickly been forgotten as usual. Just remember he was willing to spend 3-4m on another CB before taking Worral on loan.

Gerrard did state when he signed him, that he is one for the future. The lad did brilliant at start of season at a time we did not have Worrall or McAuley and will get his chance again.

The tale about him wanting to leave, would whoever started that care to elaborate?

Certainly hope its not true.

He looks to have taken a wobbly since Gerrard brought in competition

No doubt this will test his character but if he comes through

It will bode well for him and his future at Ibrox

Just my opinion.

The guys an absolute gentleman. He goes in my local quite a lot and is so nice and well mannered. I really like him and he has a great attitude and loves being in Glasgow. Personally I'd play him ahead of Worrall if its true Worrall does not see his future with us.

He has a great attitude. His time will come again. I hope all centre halves are learning from McAuley's experience.
Katic came from a very small club and has taken it all in his stride. Big future.

I think he's a threat for us at set pieces. Reckon we got him in at a good age,none better than have Stevie as a mentor and we will see the best of him,early signs are promising.

Yip described him as a baby, which i think was about his football upbringing compared to what Gerrard is used to in the EPL youth set ups

Gerrard paid over 2 million for Katic? He aint going anywhere im sure we'l be building him up a little and trying to make him that bit more aggressive. He's going to be a star for us for many years.

The manager said at the start of the season that Katic was a baby in terms of cd's and we'll be in and out the side.

Back