Nikola Katic fancies Rangers' chances against Manchester United as Steven Gerrard's side await Europa League draw

I wouldn’t fancy playing Utd at all. Arsenal on the other hand, why not? Playing at this stage is all we could have asked for. Just getting through the qualifiers was fantastic. Gerrard has restored that big club mentality. It’s exciting to have these sort of games to look forward to and it’s still hard to believe considering how low we were not so long ago.

I'm not a pessimist by any stretch of the imagination but most if not all of the clubs might initially want us but once they look at our progress from the start might change there mind .
My preferred draw is in every round up to the final is the worst team in the draw ,want to avoid all the top teams .
Take anyone on in the final as in a one off game we have a chance against anyone meeting the mentally challengeds in the final and pumping them would be sweet but I'd prefer if the get booted next round .

Rochdale took Man Utd to penalties less than 4 months ago. We’d have more than a fighting chance.
They are on the rise. Ole is not going before Christmas as 99% on here quoted. Players like him, are buying into his ways especially their youth. Avoid.
Next season they will be EPL threat too.
If he is still there come Dec 25, all nutjobs who said differently should be banned from posting. The same loonies are now crying out for us to draw them. Avoid

They are on the rise. Ole is not going before Christmas as 99% on here quoted. Players like him, are buying into his ways especially their youth. Avoid.
Next season they will be EPL threat too.
If he is still there come Dec 25, all nutjobs who said differently should be banned from posting. The same loonies are now crying out for us to draw them. Avoid

Sorry mate the point remains and it’s valid. They needed extra time and penalties to beat Rochdale.

Is it the most favourable draw possible? Of course not

Would we have a fighting chance of beating them? 100%.

Back