Match Thread NK Maribor v Rangers - 19:15 Thursday - Premier Sports

Yeeessss! No pretty but we did what we had to. Great defensive performance all round.

Thank God for McGregor what a star!

Last edited:
What a great team performance against the worst referee ever. Credit to everyone , but...............Shagger you are a 'GOD!'

Tell you what, who ever we play in Europe this season they will find us very hard opposition , Mr G. Is putting a very good team together and I have a boner from hell, W.A.T.P.

The only stipulation for joining Follow Follow should be that you have to offer your wife to Mcgregor. Top class save. Every performance from him has boosted confidence for the rest of the season.

Absolutely superb. Well done the famous every player to a man played their part but special mention for Greegs what a signing. Wee Alfie needs to keep the head but what a player. 3.75 million they must have missed a zero after the 3!

Enjoy your night fellow bears and bearettes as all the haters choke on their bile.

WATP

Dare I say a very walteresque performance away from home tonight but how sleekit and dirty were Maribor? In fact we've faced dirty scummy teams in every round thus far

Thank f*ck that’s over. Incredible result over the two legs.

After years of stagnation, I really feel like we’ve taken a leap here with this team. Amazing what a real manager can do!

Back