NN10

bud_light

Official Ticketer
I see Nacho has publicly apologised to his business partner and says Rangers fans should continue to drink in the pub.
Apparently pissed when he told everyone to stay away

I'd guess that post and the other one the other night haven't been written by the same person. This reads like a cut and paste job from a PR or solicitors office.

If it is drunk posting, given his heart issues he really needs to take a look at how he's living.

Yeah he should be taking it easy on the drink given he had a heart attack not that long ago.

Wouldn't it be nicer if people didn't play out their domestic dramas online?

Indeed but, it's the age we live in now. Most definitely my biggest bug bear with social media, it's as if people think they are invisible or something.

Quite a few on here and other places, were all over it too, screaming BOYCOTT without knowing a single thing about it or the circumstances. I'd hope they at least have the good grace to feel a wee bit silly reading that apology.

Good on the wee man for holding his hands up though, everyone makes an arse of it now and again although I have to say he must've been blazing writing the first one given how different they are :)

Love the wee man but that whole episode is a major embarrassment. Dont drink if you cant handle it or better still, keep off social media so the world cant see your fuckups as they happen!

Hard not to be slightly concerned about Nacho. That’s not the first time I’ve heard of him drinking heavily she given his heart attack it can’t be a great idea.

Either way what a blunder, posting that then having someone write a retraction for you in perfect English makes everyone wise to the fact someone else has written it and he’s probably been over a barrel. Still love the wee man though.

"...and there was I, foolishly tarnishing one of the most prominent and one I helped to create"

There's no fucking way Nacho wrote that.
Compare that to the initial posts asking for the boycott. It's like he's been forced to post that message by whoever it is behind them. I don't think everything is as it seems here.

Social media is not a place to play out your private affairs and arguments. I have never in my life had a Facebook but each to their own I suppose. Social media CAN be a very dangerous and horrible place at times and I'm glad the only online communication I have with people is on here.

Stay safe everybody and keep your private affairs, PRIVATE. Do not publish them for others to laugh and be entertained by your personal pain and struggles.

Ability as a player aside, I'm of the opinion that he is an absolute walloper.

Yet to see anything to convince me otherwise.

The good memories of Nacho as a player will always be ingrained, but Nacho as a non player is a bit of a try-too-hard arsehole at times.

I was at the Osijek game when he came on at half time and declared us as the "best fucking fans in the world". Big cheer, Nacho smiling as he takes his plaudits, but I'm just thinking "you're representing the club Nacho, and there's kids in the crowd who look up to you, did you really need to swear". Probably just me.

That must have been a severe dose of the fear for Novo the next day.

I’m glad my drunken social media embarrassments are usually limited to posting pish on here, like recommending David Gray of Hibs as a backup to Tavernier :D
Mustav been some amount of bevvy you had in you.

Back