Nnamdi Ofoborh receives racist abuse

Just depressing that some people's brains still work this way. Not a surprise when it comes to that club - a lot of them are very hard of thinking.

It’s heartbreaking what people go through for what they are and not who they are

It’s genuinely Hard to get my head around How this is still an issue with everyone’s heroes and idols growing up being of all walks of life

Maybe if scotshit police put in as much effort as they do to arrest Rangers fans for singing they might have some success in arresting these animals. Unless it they have special exemptions from the law and governmento_O
You're right, but just remember last year they investigated Rangers players for a fake video and it was all over the media, but as soon as they realised it was celtic fan's who had targeted black Rangers players including putting the fake video on racist Prague supporters forums which resulted in more Racist abuse for our players they dropped the investigation and the media never spoke of it.

This lad has been through so much. If he is strong just think of the passion he will have to do well. He would be like anew signing. Hope he comes back strong and attacks the league like a cage animal unleashed.

Wish him nothing but good luck and better health.

Realised he posted the abuse under the wrong account by mistake the first time?
Possibly, I really hope someone explains to Ofoborh what's happened, this sort of thing is happening constantly, after we won the league it's just went crazy.

I don't think us fans and the club don't have any choice, we have to come up with a way of dealing with this it isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Back