No EPL this weekend

Bluebeard

Just looking at my coupon and it looks like there’s no EPL card this weekend. Does anyone know why that’s the case as it’s not FA Cup either, just found it strange

Break due to the international football this week. Most top leagues have stopped due to this.

Meanwhile in Scotland...

It isn’t a winter break or a two week break. It’s FA Cup games next weekend.

It’s an international break because there’s international football on.

Fucking mad concept.

(This is a dig at the Scottish authorities, not you OP)

it is a winter break and It should be split winter break for the EPL to maintain broadcast contracts however they have coincided it with this additional International break that is for 3 confederation only not UEFA

You mean they didn’t bring their winter break forward like we did?! Idiots.
Perhaps the integrity of the fixture list is respected more when the league is supervised by individuals uncontaminated by the taint of corruption.
Said no Scottish sports journalist ever!

Oh. How will I manage to get by this weekend without the self patronising twats bleating on and on that this is the best league in the world crap…
Burnley v Brentford.
Newcastle United v. Norwich City.
Yawn, yawn…
Incidentally did you know that since the inception of the English Premier League that NO English born manager has won the title?

Oh. How will I manage to get by this weekend without the self patronising twats bleating on and on that this is the best league in the world crap…
Burnley v Brentford.
Newcastle United v. Norwich City.
Yawn, yawn…
Incidentally did you know that since the inception of the English Premier League that NO English born manager has won the title?
“Yawn yawn”

Almost as boring as people using every opportunity they can to cry about the EPL

Back