No injury setback for Ramsey

Plays the full 90 mins on wednesday. IF he does not perform to a high standard then put him on the next plane back. He has been here now for weeks so if not fit he never will be.
WE need Rangers men who can tough out results and win this league for us.
As for Diallo. If he cant play or is not good enough send him back.
Winning this league means everything for our club because if we dont the scum will be miles ahead of us for the next two seasons with the cash they have.
WE have no time to wait for those who may or may not perform.
However I wish Ramsey well and can only hope he does the business.

Pish. Season is ticking away and we’re meant to be giving a loanee time to get up to speed. Utterly pointless signing at best, treating supporters like imbeciles at worst.

Plays the full 90 mins on wednesday. IF he does not perform to a high standard then put him on the next plane back. He has been here now for weeks so if not fit he never will be.
WE need Rangers men who can tough out results and win this league for us.
Gio has already said he's not available for the game.

Folk on here will still defend this signing.

He was signed to make the difference. That difference should have been turning the last two draws into wins and we would now be sitting pretty in the league.
Mind folk were kidding on that his presence had boosted the squads training and performances?

That said, there's still time for this to work out. If he can make the difference in the games against the mhanks he could yet still play a big part in securing a double.

If tomorrow night and Saturday come and go with no sign of him, then I think we can assume we've been had or, more precisely, our DoF has who I suspect would be run rings round by kids in a playground.

Back