No Matter the Result Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win, lose or draw, we will wake up on Monday morning as god’s people, not despicable scum that worship false idols and who can happily square away decades of hiding a paedophile ring for the sake of our club.

We are the people.
Whatever happens, we’ll still wake up on Monday morning as quarter finalists in Europe. Only one team that has multiple big games this week and it’s not them.

Thank god I've got Monday off. Win, and I'll be absolutely hammered, draw or lose at least I don't have to face them in work.
Quietly confident, without being arrogant, that we'll take care of business.

Win, lose or draw, we will wake up on Monday morning as god’s people, not despicable scum that worship false idols and who can happily square away decades of hiding a paedophile ring for the sake of our club.

We are the people.
Don't even want to think along those lines. A lot of booze will need to be taken to kill the pain if we don't win. Would have a hangover to deal with on top of the anger, fear and depression if we lose.

A draw still keeps things alive.

A loss and its over

A win gives us the momentum.
If we draw we would need to score a pile of goals in our remaining games as I don't see them losing any league games apart from us during the run in.

In saying that I would take the draw instead of a defeat just in case.

I sometimes wonder why we put ourselves through this as losing a league seems to get more traumatising with age. Must have feck all else to worry about these days.

Riddy
Up there with the tartan army pish
We’ll support you ever more, after a loss!

In the bin with it all, I want to either be on cloud nine or be questioning my very existence. No other in between

Don't even want to think along those lines. A lot of booze will need to be taken to kill the pain if we don't win. Would have a hangover to deal with on top of the anger, fear and depression if we lose.
Oh don’t get me wrong,I will be devastated if we lose, it’s just that we won’t be bog-trotting, sister-pumping filth.

We are the people.
As my granny used to tell me “don’t worry son, at least we’re not them.”

If we draw we would need to score a pile of goals in our remaining games as I don't see them losing any league games apart from us during the run in.

In saying that I would take the draw instead of a defeat just in case.

I sometimes wonder why we put ourselves through this as losing a league seems to get more traumatising with age. Must have feck all else to worry about these days.

I dont expect them to win all 5 of their other games outwith us

I think 6 wins and a draw is enough for us, regardless of who the draw is against.

I'd rather not be using the draw up tomorrow though!

Regarding your point about losing the league, i find it much easier to forget about bad results and what not after us nearly not having a club, compared to before that. I think I just enjoy watching Rangers play football and the success when it happens is a by product of that for me now, rather than me requiring success to get enjoyment from being a supporter.

PS, you are JH? I vaguely remember the username . 2 kids under 5 fries the brain B-)

Na, this kind of empty stoicism will be no consolation whatsoever. We don't win tomorrow the league is effectively out of our own hands given the current gd.

Tomorrow's massive and we must trust the players to take care of business.

A draw would be disappointing and make things very difficult though. Really need a win tomorrow.

It does and affords us zero slip ups at all I the final 6 matches. 2 wins v them and we can have one draw against somebody else and still win it

I dont expect them to win all 5 of their other games outwith us

I think 6 wins and a draw is enough for us, regardless of who the draw is against.

I'd rather not be using the draw up tomorrow though!

Regarding your point about losing the league, i find it much easier to forget about bad results and what not after us nearly not having a club, compared to before that. I think I just enjoy watching Rangers play football and the success when it happens is a by product of that for me now, rather than me requiring success to get enjoyment from being a supporter.

PS, you are JH? I vaguely remember the username . 2 kids under 5 fries the brain B-)
I'm not JH. I hope you are correct about them not winning the rest of their games outwith us.

They seem to have momentum and the refs are doing them more favours than anyone else.

Matter of fact is . A defeat and its Game over
A draw and its virtually impossible to pull it back
A win gives us our mojo back and gives us a better than nothing fighting chance..

I dont want to wake up on Monday after the 1st 2 I put down, as I would be a very unhappy bear, bluenose,protestant,loyalist.. etc.
Simply a win is a must
Vincere vel more
(Conquer or death)

We are the people.
Guarantee you, if I wake up on Monday morning having been beat by those lizards, thinking I’m not one of them isn’t going to help my well being in the slightest.

Reactions: VGM

We are the people.
I don’t believe in ANY god so I’m afraid I’ll wake up incredibly pissed off if we don’t win tomorrow.

Only a win is acceptable if not wholesale changes have to made in the summer

God doesn't exist
Not in a traditional sense as depicted and imagined by humanity, but who's to say the Universe is not born out of intelligent design.

Giving ma self an existential crisis now thinking about while Rangers vs Celtic is being played tomorrow there's an entire Universe of mad shit happening simultaneously, stars being born and dying at the same time Roofe smashes in a winner.

Need to stop smoking weed so early on a Saturday fs.

We are the people.
I dont want to hear it,anything less than 3 points and they can GTF lol B-)

In my department at work I'm the only Bluenose working on Monday.Make my day Rangers and win so I can ram it down their throats!.

Reactions: VGM

We are the people.
Been rightly ridiculed, proper cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back