No shots on Target in the 90 mins by Hivs yesterday

Hibs looked dangerous early in the game then the goals killed them. I’d fancy us to get a couple at least against that Celtic defence , Duffy looked all over the place at times , they are dangerous at the other end though. Feeling confident of getting a result at parkhead.

Sick of this pish every time the filth beat a team that got a result against us.

If WE hadn't handed Hibs both their goals on a plate through absolute shite defending, we'd have been comfortable 2-0 winners. More if Morelos and Arfield hadn't missed sitters.

Correct. Hibs aren't a good team.

We were pish at various spells in the match and poor finishing cost us.

We move on.

How many shots in target did Motherwell have? Only one I remember off the top of my head was the freekick McGregor tipped over the bar.

Motherwell away is tougher than Hibs at home imho.

Watched the highlights, hibs finishing was terrible, matched only by the Celtic defence that gave up the chances. That Celtic defence from what I saw looked all over the shop.
I was talking to a celtic fan before the game yesterday and his exact words were “We’re absolutely pish at the moment, Lennon keeps changing things and it’s not happening”. Which is nice.

Come off it folks, do you honestly believe Hibs lay down to them.

Rangers and Celtic will beat every side in the league when on form for the simple reason both clubs have better players who are better coached. Even an off day should see both prevail but evey now and then points will be dropped. The side thatkeeps these off-days to a minimum will win the league.

We dropped points last week not because Hibs had a go but simply because we were sloppy in defence and because once again our big achilles heel of being profligate in front of goals was in evidence (as it has been in almost every league game until yesterday).

The Scum won by 3 yesterday, if we had taken the easy chances we passed up last week we would have also won by the same margin.
To be fair,we should've won by the same score line,but I'm not surprised that they didn't get in about them,they gave McGregor 3yards of space to get his shot away. They were never in their faces as they did us. Sporting integrity I don't think so.

Maybe the mentally challengeds aren’t as bad at the back as made out.
I think we have had a great start to the season but they are a point off us with a game in hand and one behind us in GD . We still have it all to do to topple them. Seem to remember going into the first OF game last season with everyone saying there’re pish.

All that said , I’m cautiously confident

Last edited:
Maybe the mentally challengeds aren’t as bad at the back as made out.
I think we have had a great start to the season but they are a point off us with a game in hand and one behind us in GD . We still have it all to do to topple them. Seem to remember going into the first OF game last season with everyone saying there’re pish.

All that said , I’m cautiously confident

They are fairly good at the back but Duffy is a genuinely weak, slow CB. He has not played against the best forwards yet and if he does play against us he is the player we should target we will have joy against him.

I was watching the Tottenham vs Newcastle match and had an eye on the stats. Three corners and at least three opportunities in the 1st half. Some of the chances, according to FotMob, were from inside the box. No target hit.

Hibs, like St. Mirren, Livingston, Ross County (at 0-0), Dundee United... just never took their chances. It's always the same. Team fail to punish them and the bheggars capitalise.

Teams do create chances agaisnt the bheggars. They are not playing well but still winning.

Hibs were over run the whole game. They looked the jobber team they are. We will put them in their place on our bigger pitch.

Hibs did create some great chances and seemed to have played well first half. Do I believe their strikers are intentionally missing the goal? No because that's utterly mental.

We have enough legitimate grievances to worry about (mostly the referees and general SFA/SPFL administration of the game) that we don't have to invent more. A lot of our fans seem to throw their toys out the pram because Celtic don't slip up.

Back