No yanks in Russia

No USA...second rate soccer force or not....will devalue the tournament in Russia...and lead to a considerable loss in commercial revenue.

Disappointed in the team, and it is amazing that they failed. Think about this though....the football world is talking all about this...no one is talking about Scotland failing except Brits. There's context for you.

Disappointed in the team, and it is amazing that they failed. Think about this though....the football world is talking all about this...no one is talking about Scotland failing except Brits. There's context for you.

ouch.
I have family in the States and I know how big it will get. The most popular sport in college now as all you need is desire to play. In the other big sports you need a particular physique......

I`ve been saying for years that CONCACAF is over-represented in the WC, purely because FIFA want the USA to qualify every year. Its a joke of course, but they so very nearly got their wish. At the 80 minute mark of those last games the live table showed the USA were in the 3rd automatic qualifying spot for Russia..no playoff game needed..and they had a losing record in that group!! That would have been an utter disgrace if they had gone though.

Back