Noel Gallagher at Fulham-City

Probably wonders what all these peasants are doing near him.
Your contributions are usually more useful than this. I actually thought it was refreshing that he was among his own fans on the ‘terracing’ rather than using his privilege to get a seat in the stand like so many do. A real City fan who deserves what he is now enjoying, like the 25-30,000 others that still turned up at Maine Road when they were in the second (even third) tier.

Another celeb fan like Granny Rod who only turn up when they need to parasitic plastic bheast loving tramps

Your contributions are usually more useful than this. I actually thought it was refreshing that he was among his own fans on the ‘terracing’ rather than using his privilege to get a seat in the stand like so many do. A real City fan who deserves what he is now enjoying, like the 25-30,000 others that still turned up at Maine Road when they were in the second (even third) tier.
I just don't like him, nothing more to it :D

And the Scum stole that too.
They steal everything mate then claim they invented it like singing walking on when everybody knows it was Liverpool that did it first,

The only thing they do that's purely theirs is their support of illegal terrorist organisations in the UK

Back