Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Clubs being smart with the very relaxed rules regarding dual ownership when it comes to FFP.

Watford bought Kamara in January but sold him to Udinese their sister club and loaned him straight back to avoid FFP.
That is cheating. UEFA are a disgrace.

That is cheating. UEFA are a disgrace.

Unfortunately the rules are so relaxed in that area. It’s the only time I find myself in agreement with a SFA rule in that you can only own one club at a time.

They would struggle to close it now as far too many clubs are now all sister clubs in a group ownership.

Unfortunately the rules are so relaxed in that area. It’s the only time I find myself in agreement with a SFA rule in that you can only own one club at a time.

They would struggle to close it now as far too many clubs are now all sister clubs in a group ownership.
Yes, absolutely, sad but true.

He had a sh*t weekend but can totally see why Chelsea would f*ck off Gallagher to be fair, top 5 or 6 play a totally different sport, he looks way off that level
When he got sent off at the weekend he looked gutted as if it meant more than a simple sending off if that makes sense.

What a publicist this guys got!

He’s in the press more than Kim Kardashian ffs

Also - Sociedad sell Isak and replace him with Sadiq? Nae luck
I watched him against Seville on Saturday night and he is a real threat.

People need to get over his spell with us and understand players can click elsewhere.

They are good at putting high fees on there players because Scottish media talk them up. Football is built on reputation like most things.

He's okay player (o reilly) nowhere near man United class. I don't think they have a good team but they play every game like it's a cup final. That's what I hope we will do.

They are good at putting high fees on there players because Scottish media talk them up. Football is built on reputation like most things.

He's okay player (o reilly) nowhere near man United class. I don't think they have a good team but they play every game like it's a cup final. That's what I hope we will do.

do you really think modern football clubs decide what price they are going to pay partly based on Daily Record articles??

Jesus he is being pawned everywhere by his agent. He is desperate for champions league football. No I have a large collection of butt-plugs reply’s please

Back