Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Gio 8

Sorry if I've missed a thread already but this is always a good one to get going. Some big rumours going about already so could be an interesting summer.

Bellingham to Madrid widely reported.
Kane possibly leaving Spurs
Napoli needing a new manager with high interest in Osimhen
Mac Allister to Liverpool
Messi and Benzema possibly off to Saudi

Man United were linked with Kim Min-Jae from Napoli too. Be an interesting summer for Napoli both in and out.

Sadio Mane linked with Juventus.

I think Benzema will be using the Saudi offer as some leverage…

Be it a better deal or hoping Real invest.

Nacho and Asensio will leave on a free too.

I think Benzema will be using the Saudi offer as some leverage…

Be it a better deal or hoping Real invest.

Nacho and Asensio will leave on a free too.
Not sure about that... If he's tempted by money, don't think Real will be able to compete with the offer from Saudi.

Brentford sign Dutch keeper Mark Flekken from Freiburg. Might mean David Raya is moving on to a bigger club.

Why is the Napoli manager leaving. Kane to Bayern or Man Utd?

Quite a few reasons, he’s had a troubled relationship with the fans who stole his car, gave him death threats etc. he’s gonna face a major rebuild this summer and has complained that his time at Napoli has been tiresome and affected his ability to have time with his family.

He’s taking a year out to go live on his farm and spend time with his daughter.

Kamada is OCC at Frankfurt and was at Milan’s training ground to sign on at them today.

Mahmoud Dahoud is signing for Brighton on a free too.

It is being reported than Tottenham would rather let Kane leave for nothing in a year's time than sell him now. Irreplaceable. Maybe if Real lose Benzema they'll test their resolve.

It is being reported than Tottenham would rather let Kane leave for nothing in a year's time than sell him now. Irreplaceable. Maybe if Real lose Benzema they'll test their resolve.

I can’t see Spurs letting him leave for nothing, they’ve no option on him this summer, so down to Utd and Real to win the bidding war.

He's being held hostage!

His options will start to diminish after yet another year of Spurs mediocrity.

Youri Tielemans has said goodbye to the Leicester fans. He could be a good free transfer signing for somebody.

Leeds will have a fire sale

up to 10 players expected out the door

tyler adams
Roca
Mellier GK
Simistera
Koch
Rodrigo
Gonoto
Firpo
Harrison
Summerville

Nisbet said a few weeks ago he didn't feel ready to move so soon after his injury and that's why it didn't happen.
I think that’s the version of events that they’ve spun.

The fact that they have agreed a much lower fee this time around suggests it was an issue with the medical.

Levy has apparently told Kane he won't be sold to another EPL club.

Wouldn't be stunned in the slightest if he stays at Spurs another year.

He’s 30 this summer and wont have many years left, I cant see him playing long into his 30’s.

If he doesn't leave this summer he’ll probably sign a new deal at Spurs, Levy 100% must have dirt on him haha!!

He’s taking a year out after Serie A finishes. Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if Kane stayed at Spurs.
I wouldn't mind Kane staying at Spurs. Can't moan about player loyalty then criticise a legend playing for his club. No one cared when Totti done it and Roma weren't exactly successful.

Back