Non-Scots who just got us.

Players do say they should never have left as they dont realise how big and good we are at the time.

Peter lovenkrands being one but he came back on the coaching team and he most certainly got us.

Obviously bears like the Ferguson bros, not to mention namesake Ian must have loved pulling on the famous jersey every week, but what non-Scot do you think took the club to their heart most?

I’m spilt between Ray Wilkins, just a class act on/off the pitch and big Dado, who would have ran through brick walls for us.

not wanting to get in to an argument but Ian gets us a lot more than derek and barry
As for your question Marvin Andrews , Novo , Albertz mood and human would be a few

not wanting to get in to an argument but Ian gets us a lot more than derek and barry
As for your question Marvin Andrews , Novo , Albertz mood and human would be a few
wholeheartedly agree mate as Fergie (Ian) is just one of us first and foremost . To think that some of the boo boys used to single him out aswell.

Chee
From the performances, functions and dealings

Nacho Novo
Artur Numan
Mols

100%
ki will sho
Obviously bears like the Ferguson bros, not to mention namesake Ian must have loved pulling on the famous jersey every week, but what non-Scot do you think took the club to their heart most?

I’m spilt between Ray Wilkins, just a class act on/off the pitch and big Dado, who would have ran through brick walls for us.
A cheeky shout out for Neil McCann

Seriously mate? If true that and Eggen’s bar in Norway have enlightened me today. Anyone up for a Ranger’s pub-crawl around the world starting at big Dans?
Last I heard is they do direct flights between Dakar and Oslo for this exact reason

Don't know if it's even a case of "got us" Think it's more the realisation they've arrived at the biggest club they are likely to experience in their career. The passion and commitment of our support demands the best and some players just thrive on that.

Don't know if it's even a case of "got us" Think it's more the realisation they've arrived at the biggest club they are likely to experience in their career. The passion and commitment of our support demands the best and some players just thrive on that.
Ray Wilkins, Hateley, The De Boers and many more who arrived had played for some pretty big clubs.

Erik Sorensen.

John Greig tells the story of how we lost away to Aberdeen 3-2 I think, last game of the season midi-60s and gave the scum the league. Erik had a bad game, and was sitting head in hands in the dressing room, when Greig went up to him and tried to tell him not to worry too much. Erik’s response was, “Now I know what it means to play for Rangers”.

Do we include big OZ in this? Came through our youth system,became our captain and married a Bearette,he also has a strong disliking for them.

Out of all of them I honestly think no one will never beat Mr Hubbard,maybe Hateley,Johnny came over as a young man and never went back home again

Do we include big OZ in this? Came through our youth system,became our captain and married a Bearette,he also has a strong disliking for them.
Of course, good shout. Big fella was another who suffered some unwanted attention from a certain section of our ‘fans’, mainly due to being played out of position. Showed himself to be a true Ranger by having broad enough shoulders to stick it out and then become a first pick.

Interestingly I've just spoken with a cousin in Santiago; he's confirmed he is currently sitting a Rangers themed Bar owned and run by Seb Rozental..
"The Chilean Blue Bear"

Of course, good shout. Big fella was another who suffered some unwanted attention from a certain section of our ‘fans’, mainly due to being played out of position. Showed himself to be a true Ranger by having broad enough shoulders to stick it out and then become a first pick.
And turned into one hell of a centre half,remember my old man hated him under Smith,said he was a total numpty, He couldn’t believe how naturally brilliant he was when played in his proper position under the little general

let himself down when he opted to play in the olympics over the champions league

Back