Norwich City. No entry to kids under 2

From a Leeds perspective why would you take a 2 year old to an away game?

At the hibs game a few weeks back a couple had their wee boy who must have been about two. Completely pointless he looked absolutely miserable (as do most at Ibrox this season mind you)

Soon as the game started the iPad was out to keep him distracted then when rangers scored the iPad was quickly flung away so the wee guy could get dragged into a picture with his dad to make it look he was loving it. Was far to young to be there

Last edited:
My son was 19 months old when I took him to his first game, a 4-0 win against Falkirk in 2014. But it was at Ibrox, don’t see what the issue is with that. Fair enough if it’s an away day, but even then if someone wants too, what’s the issue? His first away game was a 3-1 win at murrayfield against Hearts. %^*& knows what age he was then.

My son was 19 months old when I took him to his first game, a 4-0 win against Falkirk in 2014. But it was at Ibrox, don’t see what the issue is with that. Fair enough if it’s an away day, but even then if someone wants too, what’s the issue? His first away game was a 3-1 win at murrayfield against Hearts. %^*& knows what age he was then.

October 2017 if that helps you work it out.

I went out for a smoke at half time in the enclosure earlier in the season and some young lassie had a baby - obviously under a year old - out with her in amongst hundreds of people smoking.

People that take babies are normally just attention seekers.

I think if your child has a genuine interest even if they seem quite young go for it. If you are at the game with an under one year old I personally think it’s quite selfish- it’s far too busy and noisy for such a young child.

200w.gif

Took my daughter when she was 3 and she was getting bored by 65mins. Also got a fright when we scored. Was a dead rubber game against Hibs.

Kids aren't properly ready for going to football until around 6

At the hibs game a few weeks back a couple had their wee boy who must have been about two. Completely pointless he looked absolutely miserable (as do most at Ibrox this season mind you)

Soon as the game started the iPad was out to keep him distracted then when rangers scored the iPad was quickly flung away so the wee guy could get dragged into a picture with his dad to make it look he was loving it. Was far to young to be there
All for the likes on social media.

Back