Not complaining but what happened to Hartson?

Why is he so fuckin emotional? He must’ve been on the beers or something. It’s nothing different to their usual European failures, sounds like they’ve just lost the champions league final or something. Pull yourself together you fanny.
As said previously on the thread, he lost his sister to cancer last week.

Sacked after saying Christie is the best player in Scotland at the moment.

Absolute cabbage.

The first time I’ve ever witness a pundit crying on air.

beautiful.

I’m sure it’s the second time was he not crying when we won the league at Tannadice because Dundee Utd didn’t make a substitution and we won in a canter.

Bloody hell you are a harsh lot. Looks like the guy has other shit going on in his life other than football.
If he was in a shit state he shouldn't have been on TV. That seemed to be a mini breakdown there.

I’ve met him a few times and he’s a really decent guy. Was always gutted we didn’t sign him back in the day as would’ve scored for fun in Advocaat’s time.
Having watched the podcast with him, he didn't seem hateful of us, I think still raw about the failed medical though but around that time he had failed a few medicals with other clubs.

Wasn't looking for any chances to put the boot in with the podcast either like some of the others, so I think he has the affiliation with them but not as bitter as some of them. Think he really did want to play for us and was gutted at the medical.

I assume we must have been in contact with BT and told them Sutton wasn't welcome?

Was the opposite in the last game. Super was at Mordor when our game was on to be replaced by Sutton when their game kicked off at 8.

Bloody hell you are a harsh lot. Looks like the guy has other shit going on in his life other than football.
If he was in a shit state he shouldn't have been on TV. That seemed to be a mini breakdown there.
Needed the fee, bookie to pay, ex wife's to pay?

I think the emotional bit was to do with his sister, I think things are still a bit raw for him and he probably shouldn't have been on telly this soon after losing his big sister. I think he should go away and take some time to grief and get his head straight.

Take that away from it, in general he has to be the worst football pundit in the world. He has no clue at times who is starting for each team or who is even in the squad, his bias for Celtic is horrendous with over inflated opinions on their playing staff. In general I think he has a learning difficulty, he can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Back