Now Derek Ferguson Puts the boot into Morelos

The same Derek who said"you have to let Barry go" when he went to Blackburn, and the same Derek that said"you have to let Barry come back " %^*& him.

Some of our fans too - see post 297. It's very odd.
The post is spot on. Any EPL club could sign him but they haven’t. Not one offer for him. In EPiL terms they could get him for buttons.

Ryan Christie went down to that level after being Scottish POTY

Derek, Barry and Neil will be "advised" to shut it by real Rangers heroes. Shame on Barry as he fits the label of Rangers "great" in my mind.

Someone like him is what we really miss now.

A while back D Ferguson was in my wife’s school as part of show racism the red card , he came across as not very bright , later my path crossed his I can confirm it and is quite full of himself for some reason

Was one of my favourite players in the '80's. Dad got me a signed photo of him suited up. Also remember him going out with one of my friends big sister. But I really couldn't give a %^*& about what his opinion is tbh.

He actually said on radio shortbread that he wasn't a Rangers fan.

I'm sure the bold Derek was talking about someone called Morales.
When we were beaten 4-1 by St Johnstone up at Perth,he said he was delighted and had no affiliation with Rangers.

Not going to read it as the article won’t give me a single ounce of information that will be worth knowing but I will guess that it’s just speculative rubbish that’s earned Ferguson a Mars bar and a packet of crisps. Anymore than that then no wonder newspapers are finished.

I wonder what Derek Ferguson's view is on the matter........... said no one ever.

He still gets plenty gigs at supporters clubs etc.
He is a regular turn out at charity games and functions arranged by the owner of the Stonefield Tavern in Blantyre.
All i can say is I met Derek in the said establishment & found him nothing but well mannered and friendly.
As for his comments id say hes a bit two faced.

That correct. Now Morelos scored some easy goals and people are begging that he gets a new contract.
I dont care about DF but he is not completely wrong about Morelos being only championship level imo. Or why is he not already been signed by big teams?
"Easy goals" 121 easy goals :shh:

Back