Now for Sunday, a challenge on and off the park

The Goal Machine

See on Monday morning I want to read about our performance not about what we sang.

See on Monday morning I want to remember all the fantastic songs we sung about Rangers, our team.

See on Monday morning I don't want to read about Neil Lennon.

See on Monday morning I will be very happy
..................................................................................................

As for the game, Goalkeeper and back four we are better.

Midfield we are better with better options.

Up front they are dangeous but so are we.

We have at the moment the stronger bench.

I am confident but not over confident. Things can happen , injuries , red cards, referree decisions.

I think I will be very happy on Monday morning.

It will be an open game and their defence is not as good as legia. I think we'll all be hungover and smiling Monday

I remember O’Neill’s first OF game, they were 3 up in ten min, finished 6-2. That was a horrible moment when I thought things are changing. They are in so much denial, entitlement and fucking arrogance of 10IAR that I want Sunday to be their horrible moment as it will be so much worse for them! I’d take a 1-0 win, but if we go on and pump them I’d be absolutely delighted! It’s no more than we and they deserve!

If we win we’ll get the usual deflection tactics no matter what on Monday.

Guaranteed it will either be the global refs conspiracy against them or Lennon getting up to his usual antics etc.

The filth in the media will never give us any credit and will be looking for an excuse to deflect attention away from our win, we saw that twice last season.

If we win we’ll get the usual deflection tactics no matter what on Monday.

Guaranteed it will either be the global refs conspiracy against them or Lennon getting up to his usual antics etc.

The filth in the media will never give us any credit and will be looking for an excuse to deflect attention away from our win, we saw that twice last season.

I think it's different this time. We are a lot stronger this season and it has actually been recognised in the media - Keevins pre-St Mirren, for example. It's still early, but I think serious, serious doubt/fear is starting to creep into the minds of the filth-minded and it will be compounded when we win on Sunday.

I expect massive infighting and the dirty hordes having another go at their board, while we bask in being 3 points clear going into the break on Sunday/Monday.

See on Monday morning I want to read about our performance not about what we sang.

See on Monday morning I want to remember all the fantastic songs we sung about Rangers, our team.

..................................................................................................

I am confident but not over confident. Things can happen , injuries , red cards, referree decisions.

Bud - this is 100% spot on - Tom English and his cronies know that they have an outball if their team loses on Sunday and that is to turn it into a witchhunt against the fans and the club. Lets starve them of agendas and carry on the last 15mins of last night into the game. We are the 12th man not a millstone.

We Are The People.

Need to keep some perspective regardless of the result. We've improved from last season. Not sure they can say the same. That said i dont think it will be as one sided as the 2 games at Ibrox last season.

They’ll try every trick in the book to get a reaction from us, including one of them being subbed and walking the long way to the bench.
Don’t take the bait.

They’ll try every trick in the book to get a reaction from us, including one of them being subbed and walking the long way to the bench.
Don’t take the bait.

Not this one.

High profile risk therefore players will walk off at halfway line.

And based on our last two home games against them, their players couldn't get off the pitch quick enough when subbed. Even feigning injuries.

Don’t take the bait.
That may be what they’d like to do but I don’t think a single one of them would be brave enough.
For what it’s worth though, I’m sure any player taking this walk will be perfectly safe.
He may be deaf for a day or two but that’s as bad as it would get.
It’s not the players we hate, unless they’ve derided us.
It’s the rancid club most of us despise.

Wouldnt get my hopes up if i was you OP.

The only way we'll be hearing and reading on Monday about our performance is if the filth win.

We win without naughty songs all you'll hear about is refs performance or a poor wee weans sandcastle kicked to death or some other imaginary atrocity committed by Bears.

Absolutely spot on OP. The support are going to be under immense scrutiny on Sunday and it's imperative that we do not resort to the controversial songs, chants or add ons. Although UEFA have no jurisdiction be in no doubt it will affect their future judgements of our behaviour. There will be a long list of people and groups watching and analysing our fan base on Sunday praying for us to mess up so they can inflict further damage on the club. Please let's show them all that we are a united support and do not provide them with any ammunition or react to their provocations.

confident we will on Sunday and

Hope our support ALL report every anti-British racist pro-IRA song and even sectarian song the tramps sing

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/in-domestic-games-opposing-fans.86974/

It will be a tough game - in Christie and Forrest they have two in-form and dangerous players.

Their defence can be got at, particularly if Ajer doesn't make it.

My slight concern is, other than Alfie, we lacked spark going forward last night. Arfield and Ojo both poor.

If Arfield turns up I'm confident we'll win the game.

If Lennon starts his nonsense clearlybwe stay away from cheer up song id even stay away from neil lennon youre a w@nker( even tho he is) id go for lets all.laugh at lennon
If the 800 start their IRA shit we as a man should shut up and let the world hear their bigoted bile. Let them sing for 30 seconds uninterrupted and then see what the media do, Make sure this is part of our fight back on all fronts going forward.

By all accounts with the (exception of the home cluj game) they are playing well. They are scoring goals and seem to have a few players in form especially in midfield and forwards. Jury still out on there defence. I don't expect us to batter them like the last 2 home games they will be well up for it, I honestly think it will be a tight affair with goals but if we can get the win what a massive massive boost for everyone and a huge confidence booster.

Flanagan v No-neck is key - if we nullify him, we’ll win without a doubt - their defence is wretched. My fear is a Madden straight red card if Flanno’s a little too ‘enthusiastic’- the only way I can see us struggling in this game.

If the 800 start their IRA shit we as a man should shut up and let the world hear their bigoted bile. Let them sing for 30 seconds uninterrupted and then see what the media do, Make sure this is part of our fight back on all fronts going forward.
The mhedia will do as they always do...absolutely nothing.What makes you think it could be different this time?

The mhedia will do as they always do...absolutely nothing.What makes you think it could be different this time?
The spot light has been on us for years and especially over the past week, any opportunity to shift the limelight to them should be seized and to put the pressure on the media (BBC, TS, Snide, Daily Retard. ect) to report on the scum for what they are.

Back