Now tv

Monty_greenock34

Having alot of folk round so my usual unreliable streaming is getting binned.

Nowtv that has all the sky sports channels do a £14.99 for 12hours of sky sports package.

Anyone ever did this with firestick and is it any good?

This is a legit app, nothing dodgey lol

Last edited:
Yes, as long as your internet connection is fast enough (say >15-20mbps) and as long as you buy the ‘boost’ add on for HD, it works like a dream.

Looking at below link it’s £14.99 for the day pass then £6 for a month of the boost, so £20.99 total

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Ill get that done.
You can share your login with a mate too (at a different address) or have on a second tv at your address too. I used to buy the day pass for the same reason as you and both me and my old man would watch it at different addresses. Makes the cost a little more palatable

Nowtv that has all the sky sports channels do a £14.99 for 12hours of sky sports package.

Give them a call on 0330 332 30500 and ask if there's any special offers on.

Alright if you want to watch the game 5 minutes behind and don’t have anybody in site that will tell you the score from there phone.

Think the daily pass is for 24 hours mate

I have SKY Sports and TNT Rangers TV and all movies etc which as I also watch all the cricket all summer for me is good value as I only now go to Rangers home games. Comes via Virgin Media and for me the broadband is excellent although I have heard others have had problems.
Anyway no matter how we watch it we will still win the game.

I have SKY Sports and TNT Rangers TV and all movies etc which as I also watch all the cricket all summer for me is good value as I only now go to Rangers home games. Comes via Virgin Media and for me the broadband is excellent although I have heard others have had problems.
Anyway no matter how we watch it we will still win the game.
Thanks but doesnt really help the OP :D

Back