Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

As a teenager of the 90s and a lover of all things Zlatan I'm wanting Lazio to get something here. AC winning the league again is my preference.
Happy with either of the Milan clubs, loved AC when I was younger though but as I got older I started to like Inter as much.

Very much “anyone but Juve” for me.

As much as I'd like Milan to win the league i don't trust them to not let their bottle crash when juve go on the inevitable winning run. So looks like it'll have to be inter that do it.

Feel exactly the same way about Napoli who I usually root for. Would sign up for inter retaining their crown right now

Just did a wiki on Pedro, I can’t believe he was at Chelsea for 5 years, felt like it was as short as the time Moratta was there.

I must be the only one but I think the inters top a cracker.

Martinez with the goal, he’s been around for years.

1-0 Inter, brilliant through ball by Sanchez into Martinez to gets it out his feet and tucks it into the far corner.

Roma V Juve was a cracker. This Inter v Lazio game is shaping up nicely as well.

What a strike that was from the big defender.

The contrast on the touch line could not be starker.

Inzaghi all suited and booted and Sarri in a hoody with a fag hanging out his mouth looking like he’s prowling around a bus stop

Definitely grown on me.

What the %^*& was that defending from Inter??

The pastille colours are the big draw but the collar and buttons are classy.

On the defending, I've no idea. I'm not watching them for the football pal ;)

Exactly. You'd cross the street if Sarri was walking towards you.

He wasn’t in charge of lazio when Celtic played them a couple of years ago was he ?

Otherwise you could have imagined him and Lennon sharing a bottle of wine in a paper bag on the side line

Roma steadily ruining weekends, that today was next level depressing. Don't even have Rangers playing currently to make up for the constant madness they serve up.

Seems benefit of doubt doesn’t exist anymore.

That’s VAR/offside thing annoys me, because of the way strikers need to arc their run it means that they’ll more often than not have some body part offside - if they’re good.

Roma steadily ruining weekends, that today was next level depressing. Don't even have Rangers playing currently to make up for the constant madness they serve up.
The 3 wins before Christmas kept Jose in a job IMO.

Reactions: KL2
Back