Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Wish my dad was watching, so I could hear him go tonto at Dzeko out on the wing crossing it in to Alexis :))

Few decent games today actually.

Milan v Spezia - 17:30
Bologna v Napoli - 17:30
Fiorentina v Genoa - 19:45

Watch watch the two in bold

2-0
1-2
3-0!

Looking forward to tonight, hope Milan go top of the league.

Will be watching Bologna v Napoli though.

Who knows what Napoli will show up, excellent at Juventus, lacklustre at home to Samp then a shambles v Fiorentina midweek

Lobotka has been quality recently.

Must admit I wasn’t overly keen at first but I felt he was the best player on the pitch against Juve the other day. Him and Demme work really well together.

This screams 1-1 draw with Napoli missing 100 chances.

You said Napoli were winning 2-1 about an hour ago :D

Lobotka has been quality recently.

Must admit I wasn’t overly keen at first but I felt he was the best player on the pitch against Juve the other day. Him and Demme work really well together.

This screams 1-1 draw with Napoli missing 100 chances.
Yeah, really tidy players.. I fancy Napoli for a few tonight, feel like they're due a good performance

This bear is watching Milan.

My da complimented the Brazilian up front for Milan, after a couple of sarcastic replies from myself I realise he meant Leao :))

Spezia keeper takes a poor touch and the ball goes in the air, Leao touches it by him where he gets booted.

Somehow a free kick to Spezia for high boot, amazed if VAR doesn’t give this as a pen.

Ref away to check VAR.... penalty given, surprised Theo is taking it with Zlatan on the pitch. He puts it wide, John Hartson against us springs to mind....

One of the Napoli coaching staff sent off for kicking another ball on the park twice while Bologna are waiting to take a throw in.. very strange

Back