Oh Rangers, cha cha cha cha, you got me singing the blues

A proper song. Would love this to be aung at Ibrox instead of all that Ultras shite the UBs try to get going.

It's mad how this is being posted and retweeted loads in the last few months, the song is literally 30 years old and has been sung on that supporters bus all this time.:D

It's mad how this is being posted and retweeted loads in the last few months, the song is literally 30 years old and has been sung on that supporters bus all this time.:D

I can’t take to this version because it’s different to the one I’ve always heard. It’s daft I know, but there you go.

A classic. Been heard on many a supporters bus over the years, minus the cha cha cha, and with slightly different lyrics than those in this video.

Last edited:
I remember this from years ago.... and I'm sorry .... I know I'll be in the minority..... but I fucking hate that brain worm!

It is lodged in my napper and I want to get it to fúck out of it. It's horrible.

Now if you want a real song that everyone can sing along to in a 'toot toot' stylie.... then I'm your man! Oh yes Choo fucking Choo lads.

Away with you!

It makes the video along with the boy beside him laughing mode and more when he does it

No chance are our support singing “cha cha cha” we would be a laughing stock.

Fine for RSC’s buses but not as a whole.

Don’t see what isn’t to like about the chant.

I’m sure the people saying “it’s not for them” are more likely to be bheasts than bears.

After all they’d hate us to start singing purely about our team.

I remember this from years ago.... and I'm sorry .... I know I'll be in the minority..... but I fucking hate that brain worm!

It is lodged in my napper and I want to get it to fúck out of it. It's horrible.

Now if you want a real song that everyone can sing along to in a 'toot toot' stylie.... then I'm your man! Oh yes Choo fucking Choo lads.
You're really a train spotter. Fucking admit it :D

Don’t see what isn’t to like about the chant.

I’m sure the people saying “it’s not for them” are more likely to be bheasts than bears.

After all they’d hate us to start singing purely about our team.

Are you calling me a Bheast you tinker?

Posters have been banned for less. :)

You're really a train spotter. Fucking admit it :D

You know I am.

I learned from this manual:

008_viz220_Trainspotters.jpg

No chance are our support singing “cha cha cha” we would be a laughing stock.

Fine for RSC’s buses but not as a whole.

I still remember the Brazil fans at Goodison in 1966 chanting Brazzzzil cha cha cha
It didn’t help them though at that World Cup :) but .... you’re right, can’t inagine it going down well at Ibrox :) :)

Back