Oh When The Gers Go Marching In

NYC Davie

Just watching the Spurs-West Ham game there and they were belting out that song. Reminded me of the old 60s/70s at a bouncing Ibrox. Noticed the “We Shall Not Be Moved” - another throwback to my youth - getting an airing recently from the away boys. So I’m thinking let’s get this back on the songsheet as well. Views?

Just watching the Spurs-West Ham game there and they were belting out that song. Reminded me of the old 60s/70s at a bouncing Ibrox. Noticed the “We Shall Not Be Moved” - another throwback to my youth - getting an airing recently from the away boys. So I’m thinking let’s get this back on the songsheet as well. Views?
Getting an airing form the home boys as well . . .

Oh when the saints go marching in, oh when the saints go marching in, big Ang is a big fat bastard, oh when the saints go marching in!!!!!!!!!

That spurs chant is The most boring song in world football. followed closely by that stupid chant , paddy whack give a dog a bone chant by Man Utd fans. It’s like a children’s playgroup song sang by football fans. cringing stuff.

No, no and no. It’s the worst dirge going.

Was sung many a time at Ibrox & sounded great, thankfully it wasn’t sung at the same tempo the Spurs fans sing right enough but I’m with you Davie, love the old songs.

is that like us trying to sing Derrys walls to a different tune

i quite like spurs singing it but it ain't for Rangers

Back