Ojo taking one touch too many

Better than calling nothing and just taking shots at people.

We won shit all last season and we have taken Kent and Candeias out the starting eleven, a team that failed to score far too often and couldn’t break down stubborn teams and haven’t upgraded on them.

It’s a worry for me but hey, you just keep taking shots at people on a football forum.

On what planet is Ojo not a better player than Candeias? I mean seriously?

Candeias has turned into f*cking Luis Figo since leaving us.

On what planet is Ojo not a better player than Candeias? I mean seriously?

Candeias has turned into f*cking Luis Figo since leaving us.

On every planet? Candeais played well for us in Europe and against Celtic and has even been our player of the year.

Ojo has been here 2 minutes and done nothing yet.

On every planet? Candeis played well for us in Europe and against Celtic and has even been our player of the year.

Ojo has been here 2 minutes and done nothing yet.

I've got eyes and understand football. I don't need to see anymore of him to know he's a far more talented player than Candeias ever was or will ever be.

Early days yet but I'm not convinced Ojo will be the player we need. Boy has ability for sure but that is a few games for me now where he has been largely uninvolved and not making any real impact in the game. Don't ge me wrong, he was far better in the last 15 mins of the game but I said a week ago this guy is going to frustrate a lot of people and I saw more evidence of it last night. He needs to get more involved in games for me.

Can we stop spouting the nonsense about failing to break teams down and score goals last season being the reason for our failings in winning the league?

We were the top goalscorers in the country.

Our problem was at the other end of the park and conceeding late goals/soft goals.

Domestically we failed to score in 7 games, 2 of which were in the cups (v Aberdeen).

The others were 1 v Celtic, 1 v Livingston, 1 v Aberdeen, 1 v Hibernian and 1 v St Johnstone.

Celtic failed to score in 9 league matches last season

2 v Rangers, 2 v Livingston, 1 v Aberdeen, 2 v Hibernian, 1 v Hearts & 1 v St Mirren.

We lost the league due to being unable to keep teams out at the back.

1-1 Aberdeen opener, 3-3 v Motherwell, 2 1-1s with Kilmarnock at Ibrox, 1-1 Dundee & Hibs twice and 2x 2-1 defeats vs Kilmarnock away.

Have any viewpoint you want mate, you posted you were not convinced regarding the individual that is Ojo, and that it was not knee jerk, I only asked you why.

You've based this on only 7 games at a new club with new players, on top of that, only 4 games were competitive and against ultra negative opposition, you then introduced 2 other players by name.
It makes little sense.

You are welcome to your viewpoint. Crack on with the negativity.

Few more games have passed since i gave my early ‘negative’ opinion on ojo.

You called it knee jerk.

Just back from another game watching a very poor performance from the lad and seen nothing to change my early views.

Whats your thoughts now?

Few more games have passed since i gave my early ‘negative’ opinion on ojo.

You called it knee jerk.

Just back from another game watching a very poor performance from the lad and seen nothing to change my early views.

Whats your thoughts now?

A game winner?

Rather than boost this thread after every good/bad/contributing game the lad has, let him learn and hopefully contribute moving forward.

I'd rather admin locked this thread now than have this childish 'I told you so' posts every second game.

Back