Old Firm 2nd January 2023

DerekTheElephant

Official Ticketer
Trying to sort out my leave from work.

Is the above date set in stone or could it yet be moved? I see the 3rd is also a public holiday.

Cheers

Won't be 3pm on the 2nd

3rd option due it been a holiday in Scotland

Will be down to Sky when it played

2nd at 12 the most likely. 3rd most of skys audience will be back at work, so could only be an evening game that the police like to avoid if they can.

English Premier League has a full card on the 2nd. Is there a chance our game could be moved to 3rd?

Celtic always seem to get them which is a bit unfair. Off the top of my head I can think of 5 at Parkhead since 2008 and we’ve had 0
2 were on account of their fixture list manipulation. PO'D and last season's COVID nonsense to let them strengthen their team.

I'm off all week so don't give a %^*& when it is. Can drink myself into a stupor any time/day

Absolutely none I'd imagine. Plenty of folk don't get the 2 days holiday at New Year and will be back at work on the 3rd.

It'll be 12/12.30 on the 2nd.
Agreed will be 12pm on 2nd.
Most of the uk will be back to work on the 3rd sky wont want it on that day.

I've booked flights on the assumption it will be noon or 1230 on the 2nd. I wouldn't be surprised to have those plans fk'd for one reason or another.

Mrs bought tickets for Monster Trucks at the Hydro on the 2nd because it is on at 3. Show is on at 10.30 in the morning. Crap!!

I see the club website has confirmed 2nd January with the kick off being brought forward to 12.30pm, excellent, was sweating on getting back to the airport for my flight back to Bristol that same evening.

Back