Old Firm Bar Request - Nerja

Fourth Gen

Hi folks. I need a recommendation for a bear-friendly bar in Nerja, near Malaga, for the OF game. Missus is there for a 60th and staying above an Irish bar which is unlikely to be the right venue! Help appreciated.

Watched OF game a couple of years ago in pub straight across the road from Villa Flamenca hotel. Friendly enough and English owned. Forget the name of it, but you cannot miss it.

Hi folks. I need a recommendation for a bear-friendly bar in Nerja, near Malaga, for the OF game. Missus is there for a 60th and staying above an Irish bar which is unlikely to be the right venue! Help appreciated.

Nerja club hotel would have the game. Next to the mercadona on the main road. Good bar & plenty of screens

Tropicana has an English owner who shows football from all over, except Spain due to costs associated. Was talking to him about the last Old Firm game and he was first to tell me the Dundee game was cancelled. It's a couple of miles out of town near the Avalon restaurant.

There’s a wee Dutch bar at the end of Burriana Beach. Watched our Champions league game away to Liverpool in there a couple of years ago. The owner was an Ajax fan. Not the busiest, but pretty good all the same.

You could hop the bus along to Bar None in Benalmádena it's not too far if a proper Rangers boozer is nessasito. :)

Watched a couple of games a few years ago in a pub run by Chelsea fans, it was on the way up from the Riu Monica Hotel to the town. There was another place nearby I watched a game as well. Sorry can’t more specific with locations.

El Bosque was an English owned but Bear friendly bar when I was in Nerja.
Currently sitting on my balcony here in Nerja OP.
Anytime I am here and Rangers are playing I go to this bar.
Nerja club hotel will also put it on if your appt is nearer.

Op best disregard my suggestion then :)
Admittedly we were on a day trip and not public transport when we made the journey

Back