Votes: 14 3.1%
  • 0-3

Votes: 41 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gascoigne87

What do you think the score will be tomorrow?

I don't think we are playing well enough at the moment to win but you never know.

Like the confidence with the only option that involves us keeping a clean sheet is a draw.

2-0 Rangers

Gone for 1-1.

Just can’t see the current defence withstanding a first half onslaught. We’ll score in the second half with some decent time on the clock, take control but we’ll miss key chances to win the game. Celtic fall over the line.

shame on you OP, there was no option for this result:

0 - 5

We are going to smash the daylights out of them, right from the off we will get stuck right into them, win every ball, chase them down in pairs, give them no time to play.

We will dominate every area of the park for all game.

This result, our game play and management is going to send the flood gates wide open creating a sharks feeding frenzy and total implosion. :))

I've a feeling that we'll score first for a change tomorrow.

We'll then do something crazy in defence, and a massive decision will go against us late on.

I hope I'm wrong.

1-2 to us, would just be the thing to do it tomorrow, backs against the wall performance.

My heart says we’re finally beating this lot, scudding Dundee, the pressure gets to them at Rugby Park and we’re winning this title beating Hearts at Tynecastle but my head tells me the cheating bastard officials will ensure Celtic don’t lose just like they have all season in these games.

Can put your mortgage on us not getting a penalty tomorrow even if it’s blatant

A draw due to the "We have to win. They will all but win the title if they win" binary mindset.

Won't predict a score but can guarantee there will be much arguing over the usual suspects on Saturday evening!

Feeling very pessimistic about this one. I am fed up with the constant false dawns and this is the first old firm I'm considering not bothering watching as it's great weather this weekend.

Hope I live to regret it.

1-1 and a microcosm of our season - failing to convert dominance to 3pts, giving up a poor goal, missed opportunities and a contentious decision not going for us.

It just feels like a ‘nearly’ season, full of ‘what ifs…’

Hopefully, though, that’s wrong and we stroll out of there with a comfortable 2-0 win.

2-1 for Rangers. Defensive masterclass. Jack Butland to bring out his inner Andy Goram to help the team and a Dessers goal to %^*& everybody off.

Let’s fucking go.

We will win - the score prediction is irrelevant the 3 points is massive for us - the pressure this will put on them will be off the scale- particularly as we play at Ibrox the day before they visit Killie

We will win - the score prediction is irrelevant the 3 points is massive for us - the pressure this will put on them will be off the scale- particularly as we play at Ibrox the day before they visit Killie
This. Win tomorrow then go top on Tuesday. See how they cope with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back