• 2-0

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • 0-3

Votes: 41 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 to Rangers. Dessers at the double. Dirty game with a few red cards towards the end. Then that lot will lose the plot afterwards. Bring it on!!!

Not even got any nerves for this, as my expectations are so low.

Weird feeling going onto a game with them and I've not even got the usual butterflies etc.

All I can say is that I don't believe we'll win.

Defensive masterclass?

That's some ask. But will be needed!
Needs to be, or else we won’t get anything. We can beat them going toe to toe, that’s for sure, but I suspect that they will go full throttle and we need to be fully ready for it.

I genuinely can see Davies learning from his previous mistakes and not letting anything past him, ie, the Jota nonsense that weakened his morale.

We need to match them man for man, toe to toe and get right in about it, anything else is just a tactical folly.

We have more than enough to hit them on the break, no doubts about it. We have enough pace in the side without Matondo or Sima there, and with that being said, I can now see Silva starting in a wide position, so hopefully Clement drops the 10 role and puts Cantwell out wide to help Tav out. Let’s see how we go, but it’s by no means a walk in the park for them regardless of how many they think they will beat us by.

I’m hugely optimistic of our chances, I really think that this over confidence shtick from that lot will get the better of them.

I have a dream....
3-0 to the Gers.
Dessers, Cantwell & Tav scoring.
BawBag McGregor sent off.
TrannyShagger loses the nut and invites everybody outside for a square go.
Full on Timplosion - sharks ahoy - domestic violence reaches an all time high.
We march on.
Immortality for the 56 team.
Believe.

Not even got any nerves for this, as my expectations are so low.

Weird feeling going onto a game with them and I've not even got the usual butterflies etc.

All I can say is that I don't believe we'll win.
Doesnt make getting a pumping feel any easier.

Im all in, we can do this

Sadly, I can’t see us doing any better than losing by one goal minimum.
We go to this game with Ben Davies in defence; Fabio Silva, more than likely, a two-man midfield including a Lundstram who is moving to Turkey, and a striker who is not clinical.

They are pretty well at full strength and in front of their home crowd.

I hope I’m wrong, but I just can’t see any signs for optimism.

Last edited:
I went for 2-1 Rangers.
Could never bring myself to go otherwise.
If we can keep it close & get in at half time i reckon we'll win it.

Would love to be proved wrong but they will start fast, score within the first 20 minutes and we will probably lose by a few. Don’t think this group of players have it in them to get a result.

5-2 Rangers.

That was my dream anyway. Although in said dream i was watching Turkish YouTube videos instead of the game so it may not be accurate.

Just clear our lines tomorrow in defence from the first minute.

No pissing around on the edge of our penalty box as we always seem to do against that lot.

When we play as we can, we win. Our problem is we have failed to turn up when it mattered so far this season. I reckon that chnages tomorrow and we show Them what an average side they are.

1-3 the good guys

Not getting my hopes up too much for tomorrow.. Having said that, it wouldn’t surprise me if we nicked a 1-0
Edit: We’re prone to losing goals so make it we nick a 2-1

Unfortunately could see us getting a doing, our players haven't got the bottle to handle the atmosphere and pressure. Really hope I eat my words though

I've a feeling that we'll score first for a change tomorrow.

We'll then do something crazy in defence, and a massive decision will go against us late on.

I hope I'm wrong.
I admire your optimism but we’ll be stitched up long before the half time whistle.

Think a draw is likely. We aren’t good enough to win currently but I still think we will do ok

I know the score I want to predict and it isn't pretty for us.

My heart wants to say 2-1 to us like the Dec 19 game but my head is overulling that massively.

I went for 1-1 which seems to be the most popular score.

I think they’ll also draw at Kilmarnock to take it down to 1 point but then be 2-0 up against St Mirren after about 15 mins

2 - 1 for me. Let's score early and first against them, so that what they've done to us we do to them.
Get the crowd turned, this happens I see us winning. WATP

No confidence that we have the "Gladiators' for the battle.
We had it in our own hands but Motherwell, Ross County & Dundee have
destroyed any belief I have, and I think the players themselves.

Massive rebuild required!

Can never bring myself to vote against The Gers - but I think we'll struggle there tomorrow. As Sterling highlighted, there are still huge questions over commitment and self-belief. The Tramps have none of that.

Not being in the same league as them for 4 years adds a wee bit of context to that.

Ah, of course...

What about the lack of penalties in the decade prior? Or the number they have got at Ibrox in the same time? Does that help with a "wee bit of context"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back