• 2-0

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • 0-3

Votes: 41 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go in all square at halftime then we will win the second half. It’s about belief and concentration in our defending and finishing. Just have a gut feeling that tomorrow will be like a great European away performance. 1-3 Rangers.

I voted 2-2 i think both defences are not good. We'll be winning 2 - 1 and they'll get a late equaliser through dodgy decision . The officials will try to fvck us over no doubt something will happen.

1-3

1-1 at HT, we will take the lead halfway through a tight second half.

They will come at us and we will hit them on the break. Sima after coming on as 66min sub.

Who’s the ones voting for a 4-1 beasts win? Should be a ban…
Bravado aside, it’s a definite possibility. Especially if we loose an early goal or get a player is sent off. Or worse, both happen. They are definitely favourites and they and the mhedia expect them to win.

Personally speaking, I like it that way. I feel the lower the expectation we have the greater likelihood of an upset. Complacency on their part helps us big time.

I,ve had a repeat of Neil Mcann 1999 feeling about tomorrows game for a few weeks i hope im right because we're due to beat these puddle drinkers just hope we arent our own downfall with a repeat of the same old mistakes. C'mon the Teddy bears. No surrender⚪⚪⚪

3-1 Celtic I’m afraid to say. If they score early it could get very messy indeed. We will be lambs to the slaughter yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back