On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Repeating myself here, but preferred area bit is a p*ss take. No other way of putting it. Folk being missed out on list while people a good number of points below are being offered tickets is really poor, should at least be offering those on higher points chance of sitting elsewhere.

Starting to go through the waiting list before seat transfers had been dealt with was really poor also.

Repeating myself here, but preferred area bit is a p*ss take. No other way of putting it. Folk being missed out on list while people a good number of points below are being offered tickets is really poor, should at least be offering those on higher points chance of sitting elsewhere.

Starting to go through the waiting list before seat transfers had been dealt with was really poor also.
Yep i agree seems like theres still a few with higher points with no offers god knows how they are doing it

No offer here. Had a season book a few seasons back had to give it up due to work. Been doing game by game basis since. Been on waiting list for 2 seasons now. No offer for me and 2 boys. Gutted

No offer here. Had a season book a few seasons back had to give it up due to work. Been doing game by game basis since. Been on waiting list for 2 seasons now. No offer for me and 2 boys. Gutted
How many points are u on mate?

110 bud gutted but if circumstances were better i wouldn't have had to give up book in 1st place. But my problem is that got the boys with me now so will have to wait and see if any come available
Hopefully you n the boy get them the wait is a killer

145 points still heard nothing, beginning to worry, people on 90 points on here have had in our preferred area now

I think a poster on here said a few pages back if that's the case (where someone on lower points is getting a ticket before you) then you should contact the ticket office.

I'm on 85 points and have a ST in my basket but no email. It's in SE1 which was definitely not my preferred option but I can't afford to be picky at this point.

I'd like to do a bank transfer but unsure if I want to risk waiting for the email. Anyone had any problems with the credit option? My score is fine but it just seems like a faff when I can afford the transfer.

I think a poster on here said a few pages back if that's the case (where someone on lower points is getting a ticket before you) then you should contact the ticket office.
Yeah I have done mate, cheers. I get the guys there will be snowed under though, hopefully get something back from them soon.

Yeah I have done mate, cheers. I get the guys there will be snowed under though, hopefully get something back from them soon.

Best of luck mate. It's a bit of a shambles in all honesty, although it's something we've come to expect from the Club as of recent on multiple fronts. No doubt it's a cumbersome task, but it's very poorly executed with little transparency to supporters or a distinguishable pattern that has to be deciphered on fan-forums.

I'm on 85 points and have a ST in my basket but no email. It's in SE1 which was definitely not my preferred option but I can't afford to be picky at this point.

I'd like to do a bank transfer but unsure if I want to risk waiting for the email. Anyone had any problems with the credit option? My score is fine but it just seems like a faff when I can afford the transfer.
I was the same, I just went with the credit option as I didn't want to wait. Takes 24 hours after you purchase the ST for the credit agreement to be emailed. Just signed it there, no problems (yet). Still haven't had any email from Rangers mind you, apart from the purchase confirmation for the ticket.

I was the same, I just went with the credit option as I didn't want to wait. Takes 24 hours after you purchase the ST for the credit agreement to be emailed. Just signed it there, no problems (yet). Still haven't had any email from Rangers mind you, apart from the purchase confirmation for the ticket.

How much does the credit option add?

So what you guys are saying that is if you find the season ticket in your basket, the only way you can purchase it is through credit? I don't want to get myself tied up in that shite, I've got the money to buy it outright with a transfer; why do we have the wait for a potentially non-existent email to come through in order to pay via transfer?

Do they perform a full credit check on you when giving the credit agrement or is it just a flimsy he should be fine check?

I'm exact same mate. Replied advising there was no payment instructions on the email and got the auto response back. Got the feeling the emails will be back to bottom of the queue. @Greg Marshall do you know if the ticket office is having issues providing payment links for family section tickets where a New Rangers number is created for the child ticket?
Got a useful response back from the ticket centre mate. Finally. They updated my basket so it showed 1 adult and 1 child ticket. Gave me the different options in the email re payment....premium credit or direct payment to the club. Managed to sort it all finally and I've had an email through to confirm everything has gone through. Thank %^*&......what an absolute farce of a customer journey. Amazing what you overlook as a paying customer due to nothing but love for the club. Anyway......hope you get a response soon mate if you haven't already. 55.

There are 3 waiting lists in operation, 1 for the Broomloan stand, 1 for all stands excluding the Broomloan and 1 for the wheelchair section so that could explain some of the confusion with people on lesser points getting offered before someone with higher points.

There are 3 waiting lists in operation, 1 for the Broomloan stand, 1 for all stands excluding the Broomloan and 1 for the wheelchair section so that could explain some of the confusion with people on lesser points getting offered before someone with higher points.
So, in hindsight, it would've increased the chance of being offered a ST by making one preferred stand the Broomloan and one anywhere else.

Anyone know how to order a ST in your basket by paying by card or bank transfer if you haven’t had the email??

I would say "still" no email from the club but the ticket has only been in my basket since yesterday and if i hadnt been checking like a maniac i would be none the wiser, however, im starting to get the fear and might just need to do the credit for the sake of being able to enjoy the weekend if nothing has come in by midday tomorrow

On 70pts got offered 2 together in CD2. I can now relax. No email just kept checking my basket. Good luck everyone still waiting

How many points is the other person on mate if you don’t mind me asking?

Got a useful response back from the ticket centre mate. Finally. They updated my basket so it showed 1 adult and 1 child ticket. Gave me the different options in the email re payment....premium credit or direct payment to the club. Managed to sort it all finally and I've had an email through to confirm everything has gone through. Thank %^*&......what an absolute farce of a customer journey. Amazing what you overlook as a paying customer due to nothing but love for the club. Anyway......hope you get a response soon mate if you haven't already. 55.
Yeah got it sorted today mate. There wasn't a drop down menu in my basket to add the wee mans name against one of the tickets. Ticket centre had to remove from my basket and do some work in background. All sorted now pending the credit confirmation!!! What could possibly go wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah got it sorted today mate. There wasn't a drop down menu in my basket to add the wee mans name against one of the tickets. Ticket centre had to remove from my basket and do some work in background. All sorted now pending the credit confirmation!!! What could possibly go wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hahaha.....yea, my sentiments exactly. Glad we both got there in the end ma man.

I would say "still" no email from the club but the ticket has only been in my basket since yesterday and if i hadnt been checking like a maniac i would be none the wiser, however, im starting to get the fear and might just need to do the credit for the sake of being able to enjoy the weekend if nothing has come in by midday tomorrow
I managed to pay by c/card. I clicked on the test saying “credit option” and another option saying credit/debit card option came up. Just selected that and it all went through ok. Got the email confirmation etc

It was the wife and she only had 60

Cheers. My mate is on 125 and is waiting on one for him and his wee boy, The Broomloan is his preferred choice though, maybe that’s making a difference in his case.

On 70pts got offered 2 together in CD2. I can now relax. No email just kept checking my basket. Good luck everyone still waiting

I put Club Deck as one of my preferred options, hope this means for me on 65 I'm in on one. Well done mate!

I managed to pay by c/card. I clicked on the test saying “credit option” and another option saying credit/debit card option came up. Just selected that and it all went through ok. Got the email confirmation etc
Still time for it to be rejected.

It will probably get cancelled and they will email you to pay again. You will likely have to wait for the refund too

I just checked my basket and there’s a ticket there, I’m on 110 points, I’ve had no email, £477.00
AdultMR/MRB/N/0066

I must have ticked the box by mistake when I purchased MyGers membership, I’m not taking it but just giving hope to anyone on low points

Last edited:
Back