On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

My sound like a daft question, but to check basket is it just go in to buy online ticket/login/basket ?? And is there any difference from logging in on mobile phone as opposed to a laptop/pc ??
No difference but you’re logging in the right way.

My old man has a ticket in his basket, on 45 points, in MRB. Anyone know what details he uses to pay via bank transfer so he doesn’t need to wait for the email? And the reference to use? Sure someone posted something on here about it.

My old man has a ticket in his basket, on 45 Erepoints, in MRB. Anyone know what details he uses to pay via bank transfer so he doesn’t need to wait for the email? And the reference to use? Sure someone posted something on here about it.
The reference will be his rangers number & WAITLIST

Just called there & was put on hold, said on the hold message that they're still in the process of collecting this month's payments...I'll maybe just wait another couple of days
Yeh gives them time then if not can call again later in the week or next week

From anyone worried about the clubdeck it’s an excellent view, one of best I have seen from any stadium I’ve been in, I moved to the govan rear from the clubdeck, the view was good but the clubdeck was better, my s/t is now at the back of the broomie front right behind the goals

From anyone worried about the clubdeck it’s an excellent view, one of best I have seen from any stadium I’ve been in, I moved to the govan rear from the clubdeck, the view was good but the clubdeck was better, my s/t is now at the back of the broomie front right behind the goals
I sat in row AC up the back years ago. It can be scary going for a slash when you’ve ‘had a couple of refreshments’.

I’ve got one in my basket (50pts) is there any way I can pay by credit card or is it just 4/10 month credit of bank transfer?

I also have my mates in my basket (separate seats not together) has anyone else had this? We don’t want to remove each other’s from our baskets in case we lose them!

I’ve got one in my basket (50pts) is there any way I can pay by credit card or is it just 4/10 month credit of bank transfer?

I also have my mates in my basket (separate seats not together) has anyone else had this? We don’t want to remove each other’s from our baskets in case we lose them!
It’s only credit option or bank transfer pal

Brother in law has 3 in his basket, 2 adults, 1 child, club deck where we are, well happy! He has 50, the other adult in his friends and family has 25 and the child 20.

Keep the faith bears!

It will come when you least expect it, with the new system it will be taking time to sort through everyone's preferences, points, tiers and how many seats people are after, I've got a funny feeling everyone will be made an offer before fans are allowed back in.
I'm like a bloody teenager on my phone. Refresh refresh refresh. I hope you're right.

Trying to pay on credit option as only one offered but won’t take more than first two numbers of sort code no matter what I do, anyone had this issue or get a solution , thanks folks.

so is 40 points currently the lowest points being offered so far? Im a baw hair off it then at 30

Back